Chapter 45

Jr POV**

I woke up and wiped my eyes. That's the most sleep I've gotten in four days. I immediately rush into the bathroom to brush this nasty taste out of my mouth, after brushing my teeth for 10 minutes I wash my face. I just realized Hazel wasn't beside me when I woke up, I'll have to ask her were she went. I hate when I don't wake up to her besides me. It doesn't feel right. I grab a towel from out her closet and hop in the shower.

40 minutes later I'm out. I do my hygiene things and I wrap my towel around my waste. I'm not funny dry so there's water dripping down my bare chest. I lower my towel a little, putting my v line on full display. I know that turns Hazel on.

I pull my dreads back into a ponytail and walk out the bathroom. I go in the room to find Hazel on her bad texting. I walk over to her and get In her face.

"Morning bighead." I say, biting her cheek.

She laughs. "Morning, happy birthday ugly."

Damn.. I forgot about my own birthday.

"Thanks babe." I lean in and kiss her. I notice she's looking at my body.

"It's all yours baby," I wink at her.

She just laughs. "Breakfast is ready so get dressed and come downstairs. I picked your outfit out already. You got 10 mins or your food will get cold, so hurry." She says, walking out.

I smirk, that shit was sexy no lie. Every little thing she does turns me on. The fact that she doesn't even try just makes her so much more attractive.

I put on the cargo pants, the all black Armani exchange shirt with the A|X symbol in grey and my all black timbs. Damn, she bought all this. I out on my grey SnapBack and my silver chain, I also put a stud in and put on the watch she Alison bought me. She picked out everything.

I grab my phone, keys, and wallet and head downstairs. I go down stairs to see everyone waiting on me with a big ass plate in the middle of the table. It's about 9 pancakes stacked on top of a plate, they have strawberries, whipped cream and syrup. I notice there's a bowl of fruit and some sausage, bacon and eggs. My stomach instantly rumbles. I haven't ate in 2 days, I just smoke and drink water. I walk into the kitchen and everyone shouts happy birthday and hugs me. I smile for the first time in days. They all get out of the kitchen so I can eat by myself. Remind me to thank them later. Hazel goes to walk out but I grab her arm.

"Wassup?" She asks.

"Eat with me." I say.

"I'm not hungry. And I made that for y-" I cut her off.

"Shut up and eat with me." I say. I pull her into my lap and feed her some of my pancakes, that's basically all she agrees to eat. I eat everything else on my own. I lick my lips.

"Thanks babe." I say giving her a wet sloppy kiss.

She laughs. "It's not over yet, meet me in the car after you brush your teeth again. Cause I know that's what you're about to do. " I laugh, she knows me way too well.

I brush my teeth, getting the taste of syrup out of my mouth.

I go into the car and raise my eyebrow. "You're driving?" I ask.

"Yes, now get in." She says.

I chuckle and hop in. "Where we going?" I ask. She ignores me.

I put my hand on her thigh while she drives..

A few minutes later we pull up to a jewelry store. What the hell?

I get out the car and grab her hand. She has on some jeans today and her ass looks amazing, so I remove my hands and place them on her waste from behind. As she walks, my hand travels lower. We got into the store and she grabs my arm pulling me to this dude.

"This is him?" He asks.

She nods. I look over at her. She smirks. He measures my wrists. After that he comes back with a bag full of watches and chains. She throws him 3 stacks and walks out.

I catch up with her and she hands me the bag. These are the exact watches I said I wanted but I said I would wait because of my moms funeral. Thinking about her, makes me want to cry. I was really a mamas boy and I can't believe she's gone.

Hazel notices my face and walks over to me. I can tell she already knows what I was thinking about.

She grabs me and kisses me. "It's going to be okay babe." She said pulling me into a hug. "I got you, y'all going be good. You know she loved you, ugly." She kisses me again. I bury my head into her neck.

"Thanks princess." I kiss her neck. I feel her shiver, she looks at me.

"Let's go." She grabs my hand, I grab her hand too. Damn where we going now?