Chapter 34

Jr POV**

I got this bad feeling in my stomach so I rushed outside. I heard ambulance. I quickly hopped in my car and rushed to where to I heard the ambulance. I saw a car, all beat up. It was a truck, a hummer actually. Like Deigos. What the fuck? My bro! It was fucked up, the truck just looked horrible. I saw them grab a body from out of the truck, and I saw the dreads and instantly ran over there. I could not believe it. Hazel...

I pushed past everyone.

"Sir you can't come up here."

"Stay back!"

"That's as far as you can go!" The ambulance kept telling me. I ignored all of them. They tried to grab me.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! AND GET ME ON THE FUCKING TRUCK WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled, gripping up one of the doctors.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't not with her condition. You'll have to stay back." He said, not looking very apologetic.

"Man get the fuck outta my face with that bullshit." I said pushing him, trying to get on the truck before they left.

I felt me being pushed back. I fought all the hands off of me. Breaking some of them along the way. I need to be with Hazel! What the fuck aren't they understanding!?

I felt more hands, I kept fighting them off of me. My anger was built up. They out here trying to fight me while they could be saving Hazel! I hauled off and punched one of them and broke their jaw.

I looked over and saw the ambulance was speeding off. My blood boiled. I ran after the ambulance catching up with it. I tried to grab onto a handle, but I felt myself being pushed off. Soon, the ambulance was gone. I got so upset. I started punching everything in my way. Injuring some people. I heard more sirens coming. What the fuck?Hazel is already on her way to the hospital. Why are they here again!? For a damn truck! The bullshit.

I was still fighting people off of me, angrily. I felt someone grab me, putting my hands behind my back. I kicked them off of more, but more people came. I saw that police cars were here. What the hell is going on!?

The police officers, came over and cuffed me. Well, tried to. I was injuring them everywhere with my elbows.

Once they finally cuffed me, one of them pulled me close. He was so close I could feel his dick on me, and it was hard. I elbowed the shit out of him.

"Feisty little nigger," he said laughing, grinning. "Oh they're gonna love you." He said smirking.

I turned around and punched him, in his face. Some of his teeth fell out. He got angry. He pulled out his gun, and aimed it at me. He smiled.

"Self defense, right nigger?" He said laughing, smacking me with the butt of his pistol.

His white cops friends faggot asses just laughed. I got angry again.

"Fuck you! Cracker." I said, spitting out blood from my jaw.

He got more angry, and connected his fist with my jaw. I didn't even care, I was only worried about Hazel.

He laughed, and pulled out his gun. He aimed it directly at my chest and shot.

I felt pain, and I instantly fell to the ground. I held my chest, coughing up blood. I was still in shock, a cop just shot me. I felt myself going in and out of consciousness.

"Shit," I heard the cop hiss.

I held my eyes open long enough to look at his name tag one more time, and watch him and his cop friends get in their car and drive off. Finally, my eyes gave up on me. Everything went black...