Chapter 51

Jr Pov*

I woke up to Hazel sleeping peacefully on my chest, her hair was wild on the bed and her lips looked they were puckered even while she was sleep. She looked so beautiful, but not at peace.

I kissed her forehead, then her cheek, then her lips, then I got up to brush my teeth and do my hygiene things.

I did everything and was out an hour later, I came out and saw she wasn't laying down. She probably showered right after me. I changed into boxers, ball shorts and long socks.

10 minutes later, in walked sleeping beauty. Her hair was up, she had on all black tee with army fatigue pants and timbs. She pulled the timbs off and hopped on the bed. I pulled her close to me.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked, turning her making her face me.

"Nah, I'm good. People die all the time." She shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Yeah and people are affected by it everyday!" I said to her.

"I'm not one of them." She said, simply.

"You can't hold your feelings in forever one day you're just going to explode just let it all out right now." I told her, raising my voice a bit.

"I have no feelings." She replied.

"Here we go with this once again! You have to talk to someone!" I said to her.

"It's not your problem. I'm fine." She shrugged once again.

"You are not, talk to me. Babe, I'm here!" I pulled her to me.

"I said I'm fine. I don't want to talk about it, he's dead we're moving...Whatever." She said.

"This shit ain't something you can move on from! You ain't got to put on a front for me. I've known you since 8th grade, we're damn near graduating now! Why you act like you can't talk to me? You can talk to me about everything, keeping everything in just ruins our relationship. We have no communication at all." I told her, with a bit of annoyance in my voice. She doesn't talk to anyone, I'm her boyfriend.

"I didn't force you to talk when Mama died, let me be. I said I'm fine." She said.

"I didn't know what to say! I had no fucking body but you! Try explaining how you feel when you lose your reason to happiness? When you lose your will to live? How do I explain that Hazel Huh?" She knew I was irritated at this point because I called her by her real name.

"I'm not having this discussion with you, Kyree." She said, walking away.

"Walk away, from all your problems like you always do." I said to her.

"Whatever. I'm going home, I'll tell you when I get to New York. Tell the Twins I said hello." She said walking out.

I jogged up to her, and grabbed her arm.

"What's your problem man? You act like you have no feelings but when you're around me you definitely do. I see the spark in your eyes, I see the shift in happiness around others and around me. Stop hiding it, you're a normal person like me and everyone else." I had her arms pinned up and I was looking directly in her eyes.

She shifted her gaze. "I'm fine, okay? I knew this would happen. I'm fine. I knew he would die, so why wouldn't I be fine? It was planned. I'm okay. I'm leaving now." She got out of my grip.

I sighed. "I love you, be safe." I grabbed her face and kissed her. She didn't kiss back.

"Yeah.." She said walking away.

First argument. Damn.