Chapter 30

Hazel POV*

I woke up and saw I was laying on the ground, on a blanket with Jr's arms around me. Damn, I hid this blanket, he must of got up to get it to keep me warm, because it was barely on him. I moved around, and gave him some blanket. I got up and went to the far end. I keep water bottles, tooth paste, and extra tooth brushes. I have to compromise. I brushed my teeth. Then went to clean up, I picked up the empty soda can, and the honey bun wrappers putting them in the trash. I then grabbed all the weed and the wraps, putting them up. I finished cleaning, and then I grabbed my pineapples. They were in the mini fridge.

I grabbed an apple juice and turned on the radio. I hummed along with the music, dancing too. I stopped when I saw JR moving. He woke up seconds later.

"Why did you stop?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I told him.

He got up, he grabbed something out of his pockets and put it in his mouth. It was gum.

"I have a tooth brush over there for you. Your going to have to use a water bottle, but it's better than nothing." I told him.

He got up and brushed his teeth. I noticed his shirt was off, I had to try my best to not jump on him. He was just gorgeous, lord. His cute chocolate body, beautiful eyes, and shoulder length dreads. His body was perfect, he was so toned, he was huge. I never noticed.

When he finished he walked over to me and puckered his lips. I pecked his lips and he laid back down. I laid with him, I was still tired anyway. He snuggled up with me, and whispered in my ear, sending chills through my body.

"You know your my girlfriend now, right?" He whispers.

I act like I don't mind it. But he was really doing something to me.

"Oh, I know." I turned around and kissed his nose, then turning back around to fall asleep.

He slapped my butt. "You're not going to sleep on me, let's talk." He says grabbing me sitting me on his waist, while he laid down.

"About what?" I asked, getting comfortable.

"This has been on my mind heavy, why aren't you faithful? Has someone hurt you? Do I have to hurt them? I would never hurt you, at first I wanted to, but I grew to love you, friend wise of course." He explains.

"I'm fine. I'm just not faithful. That's all." I said to him.

He sighed. "I'm not trying to pressure you but I'm here! I'm trying to be here and show you that I care. You're making it so fucking hard! We been talking for months. You think I'm going to fucking hurt you! I just told you I love you, damn it. You know what, never mind." He got up.

He put on his shoes, and went to leave.

"Wait.." I said to him.

He turned around, looked at me and waited for me to talk. I didn't say anything to him.

"Bye Hazel." He climbed to the top, and got out of the spot.

I grabbed a blunt, smoked until I fell asleep. Maybe I was wrong...I mean he is my boyfriend. Fuck it though. He was going to hurt me anyway. That's how I feel about everyone. Nobody is going to change my mindset.