Chapter 14

Hazel POV **

I was up thinking all night. I now know what to do. I will make him develop feelings for me, I'll play along like I have feelings for him too. Then, I'll get a 'boyfriend' but not a real one, you know? Just to show him. Like basically I want to hurt him the easiest way, breaking his heart. I feel so wrong, then again I don't. I don't know this boy, I don't care about him. I just want to break him. No relations. No feelings. No love.

I shower, do my hygiene stuff and get dressed. I put on my grey and black Jordan shirt, white jean joggers that sag a little, and my black, grey, and white huaraches. I put on my white beanie, and headed to everyone's room.

Everyone was ready and as usual we walked to school, Diego seemed a little off today. He held my hand really tight walking me to school. He NEVER holds my hands, especially not tight. He was basically trying to glue us together. I moved my hand.

" Ard, wassup with you?" I asked to him.

"What you talking about?" He asked playing dumb.

I game him that 'don't play dumb' look.

"Some dumb broad. Don't worry about it, but if somebody say something to you today, come to me, ight!?" He asks it more demanding, then as a question.

"I can handle my own, and you know that." I tell him. He knows how I am about coming to people for help. I hate it. I will never ask, even if I really need them.

" You either come to me, or I will follow you around every day all day, you know I will do it." He says with a serious face.

"You just gone have to be my personal stalker." I say smirking.

" So damn stubborn, but we can play these games. Ight lets go!" He says walking with me to my locker.

I grin and walk with him to my locker. He can come and sit in my classes because it's the end of the year, he completed all his assignments. I did too, but I still go to every class. It just doesn't feel right for me to skip. I'm not scared, I just won't do it.

I get to class and walk by the new boys desk, with my brother right on my tail.

"Yes we can be friends." I whisper in his ear, and wink to let him know I'm flirting.

He just nods his head. This will be harder then I think.

My brother grabs my arm.

" What you doing whispering in a nigga ear and winking? I swear to god little girl, do not play with me! Go sit down somewhere, since you want to be grown!"

I snatch my arm back. " I do what I want." I say calmly, smiling at Deigo and winking at the new boy. I really need to get his name.

He just shakes his head. And goes to the back of the room, sits down and texts on his phone.

I take a seat next to the new boy. " So what's your name?" I ask him, actually concerned.

"JR." He says.

I know that's not his real name, but I won't pressure him into telling me. I'm fine with Jr.

He smiled at me. " So tell me about you?" We both asked at the same time. We laughed.

"You first." I said.

" Ok. My name is really kahree, I only let certain people call me that though. I play basketball, football, and run track. I'm 15 and I like food and thick girls. That basically sums up my life."

I laugh.

" My name is Hazel. I'm 14. I'm a nerd, I'm a tomboy, I'm a sneaker head, I play soccer, volleyball, basketball, and run track. And I ain't got no type." I shrug my shoulders.

He nods.

" Well since we're friends now, can I have your number?" He asks.

"No but you can give me yours." I say laughing.

"Nope, you gone have to look it up in the phone book, nerd. You probably got like 10 in you're room that you read for fun, a landline next to it, searching up local libraries." He says laughing.

" I hope someone chokes you with a twistler, punk." I say smiling, and turning around to draw.

He laughs and hands me a paper. " Use it, ugly."