Chapter 53

Hazel POV*

I woke up with Jr's arms wrapped around me. I didn't want to get up. I got up and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After doing my hygiene things, I showered for 45 minutes and walked in to Jr just now waking up. I only had on a towel.

Jr sprung up so fast. "Damn baby, you look good enough to eat." He said eyeing me.

"Go brush your teeth little boy." I said to him, ignoring his comment.

"I did, in the guest room. Now gimmie a kiss." He said puckering his lips.

I laughed and walked up to him kissing him. He kissed me passionately, and held me lower back. My towel fell off by accident and I quickly bent down to pick it up. When I bent down to pick it up and he grabbed my waist, grinding on me. I decided to have fun with him and tease him so I moved my butt in a circular motion. I had on shorts and my sports bra underneath.

I felt him begin to rise a little bit, and I giggled. I teased some more, arching my back showing my back dimples on full display. I twerked on him then got back up.

He looked heated.

"Really babe?" He looked at me.

I laughed. He pulled me into him so I just said fuck the towel.

He put his hands into my bra, and my god it felt so good. He lifted my bra up and tried to take it off. I immediately covered myself.

"You're beautiful babe." He said to me.

He kissed and sucked and rubbed on my neck, still rubbing my boobs. I let out a soft moan. He looked at me with a satisfied smirk and let go. I laughed, I was sexually frustrated but I knew we weren't going to have sex anyway. I'm waiting until college to lose my virginity, that's only 2 years away but so what.

He went to kiss me, so I acted like I had an attitude. I moved my head.

"Babe, stop playing." He said grabbing me.

"No leave me alone. Let me get dressed." I said to him.

"No give me a kiss." He said trying to kiss me. He had his hands planted on my butt and he was trying to kiss me.

I kept moving my head. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Then, he grabbed my face

"I said" he paused to kiss me, "Gimme kiss" he said as he continued to kiss me. "Petty ass" he said still kissing me, this time he grabbed my butt. I just laughed and let go.

I changed into my grey joggers, and my spaghetti strapped white shirt, with my legend blues.

I was just chilling in the house today.

I sat on Jr and scrolled through my Instagram, Jr was looking right over my shoulder.

"Damn her ass was fat." He said when I scrolled to a picture of this girl with a waist trainer on.

I laughed. "Yes it was." I scrolled down some more and it was a boy in Grey sweats with a nice big print.

"Damn his print." I said, aloud.

"Yo, stop fucking playing with me Hazel, realshit." Jr said swinging his dreads out his way while licking his lips. He looked angry, I just laughed.

"What? I can look." I said laughing. I got up to get dressed.

I just threw on jeans and a blue and white face, I let my hair down and I put on my white and blue high top vans. Something simple.

I came in my room and Jr was dressed, he had on True religion jeans, and an all white shirt with a jacket and his white forces.

On to explore the Big Apple..