Chapter 36

Jr Mom POV*

I was on my way home when I started to not feel good. Literally. My body is shutting down and giving up on me, and I have my mommy instincts something is wrong with my son. I quickly drove home. My son wasn't there, I checked Hazel's house, and her dad went crazy too. Now her, My kids, and his other 3 are missing. We drove around looking for them, my chest was pounding. I knew for sure my blood pressure was too high, it's about that time, and soon.. I hate to leave my kids so early.

We drove to the hospital after watching the news and hearing teens. Once we saw the trucks we drove to the scene first. I was in shock. One of the trucks was horrible. Who would do such a thing? It brought tears to my eyes. I knew Hazel had drove that truck. I took a look at the other one, it looked perfectly fine. I looked inside and saw my kids sleep, along with two other kids. I'm assuming Hazels siblings. I quickly grabbed them putting them in the car with us. We drove to the hospital. When we got there we asked for a Hazel, I sighed in relief when they said she was here. I looked over and saw her Dad was looking at a young man that looked just like him, he had tears in his eyes.

"Alex?!" Her dad said, his voice cracked.

( A/N : Alex is the brother from the army.. The other Alex is Max's hoe. Her real name is Alexis. I'll be calling her that more to stop the confusion.)

"Dad!? That's you." He ran to him, hugging him. The embraced each other in their manly hug. It brought tears to my eyes.

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked his son.

"I heard about everything, we here everything before anyone does. I rushed here as quick as I should. Her son," he pointed to me, "is in ICU, he got shot. And Hazel was in a car accident, they won't tell me anything about either of them. I just want my baby to be okay." He said shaking, a tear dropped from his eye and so did mine. It took me a while to process what he said, when I finally realized my son had been shot, my heart rate went up even higher. I was so numb, so in schock. My babies! I cried, and cried like a baby. They tried to comfort me, I was in so much pain, mentally and physically. We were all crying, it was a mess. They stopped crying, and comforted me. I couldn't take it anymore. I just couldn't.. My eyes slowly shut. And my body even slower, shut down on me. I heard yelling, "Wake up!" "She needs a doctor" "What's wrong with her?" But I still couldn't open my eyes. I guess it's my time. It's my time.

Alex POV**

I don't know what's going on anymore. Everything is just falling apart for me, this war with Iraq, we're not winning AT ALL! I've seen so many people die, it's crazy. I just can't believe my sister is laying in a hospital bed, maybe dead. It's all just so.. It's so much. And then her friends mom, just passed out in front of me. Dad doesn't even look healthy. They have all these kids in this hospital, Deigo is no where to be found. What the hell is going on?

A doctor came out. "Parents of Kahree Jackson?" I doctor asked.

I think that's her friend, because dad stood up, I walked over with him.

"I'm his dad, doc." He said. I just went with it.

"Well, he survived just in time. I removed the bullet, he will have to stay here for a little while before he can go to the jail though." The doctor said.

"Jail, what the fuck?" Dad asked.

"I'm sorry sir. I thought you knew. He's just here to get better, he was arrested. He's going to jail as soon as he's good enough to be on his feet." The doctor said.

Could this day get any worse?

*The next morning*
JR POV*

The doctors had gave me some type of medicine yesterday. It put me straight to sleep, but now that I'm up, I must see Hazel. I limped out the room, everything on my body was hurting. I looked through every room, carefully, not trying to get caught.

I stopped when I noticed my mom. That couldn't be her. I walked into the room, and she was hooked up to all this shit dead people usually are hooked up to. I tried my hardest to stay strong. I walked in and it smelled like death. I tried to touch her and her heart monitor went crazy. I tried to run for a nurse, but it was too late. A security guard or police officer, I don't know what he was arrested me.

Not this bullshit again..