Chapter 43

Hazel POV*

I hung up the phone with Jr. I looked at the time and I quickly got in the shower. It was already 11 and I know I take forever. I guess I'll take a 45 minutes shower instead of an hour and a half. I grabbed everything needed and hopped in the shower.

*40 minutes later*

I hopped out the shower, and my hair was wet. I knew it would curl up. Fuck it. I put on my boxers and my bra, along with my sports bra. After that, I picked out my clothes. I'm doing something simple. I'm going to a damn jail with perverts, and rapists. I grabbed my jeans, they don't have zippers so won't be any problem with the metal detectors. I put some candy in the pockets and $200 I heard he can buy stuff in jail. I threw on some big ass sweats over top. I put on my White T and then a long sleeved black shirt. I put on my hoodie that went with my Nike sweat suit. I grabbed my black Roshes and threw them on. I put on my Black SnapBack and I put some paper inside. It was info on a nigga that I'm tryna take out for Jr.

Of course, I have to ask him first. The nigga shady, I ain't feeling him. Ima tell jr, but either way he gotta go.

I'm not wearing any ice today. I feel so naked without a chain, man. I grabbed a lemonade and my keys I quickly hopped into Deigo's car. I looked at the time. It was 1:19.

I quickly started the car up and pulled off.

*3 and a half hours later*

I pulled up to this little ass jail, it was gated and isolated. Was kinda dope if you ask me, kinda look like some shit off a movie.

I parked the car and walked around looking for where to come in at. My phone buzzed right before I knocked on the door.

I looked down.

Unknown: I know your dumb ass don't think you're coming in from the front or knocking. Bring ya ass around the back and knock 4 times softly, then slap the door twice. The long red one.

I laughed. Smart ass. But I want and did as told.

A buff ass Chinese dude opened the door.

"Damn.." He mumbled from behind me.

I ignored it, if Jr trust him, I'll tolerate Ling Ling. He led me to a little room. Jr was in there. My heart kind of jumped seeing him. He looked up and biggest smile was on his face.

I smirked and went over to him. Before we hugged Jackie Chan had some to say.

"I'm sorry, but y'all only have until 7. It's 4:30 right now. It's the best I could do." He said.

"That's fine, thank you." I said smiling, it was nice that he did this.

"Yeah, good looking out cous." Jr said, dapping him up.

He left out.

Jr walked over to me, and hugged out of me. I hugged back of course. I can't lie, it did feel good being in his arms again. It seemed like forever until the hug broke. I went to walk to the other chair.

He grabbed my arm. "The hell you think you doing?" He asked, scrunching his face up.

"Sitting down, genius!" I said sarcastically.

He pulled me into his lap, I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me. He turned me to face him.

"You gone stop that smart shit." He said.

I laughed. Who does this nigga think he is.

"You missed daddy?" He asked me.

I busted out laughing. "Never" I said laughing. I was still laughing and I looked at him and he was just smiling looking at me while I laughed.

I calmed myself. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, he put his hands on my butt. I removed them, and he placed them right back. I removed them again. He gave up and continued kissing me. When I pulled away he chuckled.

"Still can't kiss." He busted out laughing. I flicked him off laughing.

I pulled out the hot Cheetos for me and him, he had more bags than me. I ate one, and he decided to take one of mine.

"You got your own." I pointed to his.

"I want yours." He shrugged. I laughed.

I took the paper out my hat. "Look at this." I showed him.

"Why you giving me this?" He asked after looking at it.

"He gotta go." I told him shrugging, about to bite into another Cheeto. I took a bite, and he grabbed it out my hand and ate it. Greedy ass.

"Then why he still here? Out em! You don't like him?" He asked.

"He shady." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll have him handled." He shrugged.

I gave him the rest of his snacks and his money.

"You didn't have to do all this."

I ignored him.

"But on a serious note, let's talk." He turned me to face him again. I stuck my finger up, saying give me a minute. I wiped my mouth and popped a mint in. I'm not going to be all in his face win my breath smelling like hot Cheetos.

"Wassup?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Us.." He said, before I could say anything continued on. " I know you were about to say 'what about us' but you know what I mean, You been here from the jump, we been fucking with each other since 8 grade! We're almost in 10! You holding me down, it's only right I make you mines, before a fuck boy do. You know how I feel about you baby girl. I'm all about you. These games over with, just be mine. Please?" He asked.

I thought about it.

"Ok I'll give it a chance."

He smiled, wide. Showing his beautiful teeth. He was so damn gorgeous. He picked me up, and kissed me.

"Now about these dreads.." I said grabbing a dread. We laughed together. I started to retwist them, making them look neater. Damn I have a boyfriend now.