Chapter 29

JR POV*

I stood there in schock. Did she just call her Mom?

"Hazel? Honey, is that you? What are you doing here? I missed you sweetie, but shouldn't you be home?" She said, asking her a million questions.

"That's none of your business." Hazel simply said, smiling.

She really scares me sometimes. How can she not feel anything?

"Come on baby girl, don't be like that. Give your mom a hug." She held her arms out, twitching, scratching herself. Damn, this is her mom?

She just ignored her. "What's for dinner, ugly?" She asked me. I laughed.

"Alfredo, can you make the plates for me please? I have to talk to your mom and my dad. Make 6." I said kissing her cheek.

"Ma'am you can sit right there," I said pointing to a chair in on living room. "Dad get down here!" I yelled to him.

He came down a few seconds later, scratching his arm also. I just shook my head.

"Have a seat." I pointed to a chair. He sat down.

"This is going to be my last time telling you this! This has got to stop. I know what you have and it's hard dealing with a Disorder but you're a grown ass man, and you have 3 kids. I'm more of a father to them than you are! That's a disgrace. I'm 15 years old! Man the fuck up. I know you my pops and all, but you touch my mother again and you will be out of this house. I'm already thinking of changing the locks, I do everything in this bitch. I'm not giving you any money anymore either. And you, I don't know you to speak on you. But you don't want to be with him, don't. And this is not the lifestyle you want! Trust me, do what's best for your kids. But I can't tell you what to do." I said shrugging my shoulders, getting up.

"The food done, get down here!" I yelled to Porky and Yorkee.

"I better not hear a cuss word at this table either, they do not need to be hearing that!" I said to everyone. I saw my brother and sister coming down the steps, they both looked sleepy, rubbing their eyes.

I scooped them up, each with one hand. "Get up princess." I said kissing my little sister all over her face, she woke up giggling. I looked over at my brother, of course I can't leave him out. I tickled him, "Get up boss man." He laughed waking up. He must know he's in charge, my lil nigga kingin. I sat each of them down, and went to help Hazel set the food, I knew my mom would be here soon.

"Um, Hazel I'm sorry but my mom will be home soon, and I don't think it's best if your mom can stay. It would cause too much, and I don't want arguing with Yorkee and Porky here." I told her.

"Then tell her to leave." She said shrugging.

"You don't want her to go with you?" I asked.

"No." She simply said, shrugging.

I just went and made her mom a container of food to take, a bottle of water, some juice, and a jacket. She already had on some jeans and a long sleave. She tried to hug Hazel, but Hazel wouldn't let her. She left teary eyed, thanking me of course.

A few minutes later my mom walked in, Kylie and Kyle (my siblings) jumped on her as soon as she came in. I wanted so bad to yell at them, because she's fragile. But they're kids they don't know any better.

I had to interrupt. "Ok kids, go eat. Ma is tired." They nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Dad's in there." I warned her, she sighed. All this shit is stressing me out, really. I need a Dutch. It's sad knowing your mom looks forward to your Dad not being home.

She walked into the kitchen, greeting him with a kiss. You could tell they both didn't want to though. They're slowly drifting apart, it's time for a divorce. I don't want him with my mothers money anyway. He'll spend it on stupid shit, like crack. I need that for my family.

We ate dinner in silence. Of course my mom spoke to Hazel, Hazel said she wasn't hungry though. My mom, of course, made her eat some anyway. I just started at her the entire time she ate, damn she's just so beautiful. By the time dinner was over Hazel offered to do the dishes. My mom tried to argue, but her stubborn ass still went and did the dishes. I bathed my brother and sister and tucked them in for bed.

I came downstairs and I noticed my mom was upstairs already, and so was my dad. I sighed. I hate that they even still sleep in the room together. I'm mad this house has sound proof walls. I make my mom keep the door open, but he eventually closes it.

I sat down and rubbed my hands over my face. I saw Hazel come into the living room so I quickly sat up, and acted as if I was fine. She walked in as if she could see right through me. She sat right next to me, I grabbed her and put her on my lap.

"Let's talk." She said.

"About?" I asked raising my eyebrows, confused.

"Don't play dumb, I know there's something wrong. You stressing. Let me know what's up big head. So, I can be here." She said, In a duh tone.

Damn, I never had anybody care about me. I ain't even know she cared. Maybe, she doesn't. It sounds like it to me though. Let me not make a big deal out of this.

"I'm cool, it's just a lot going on my right now, but thanks." I said shrugging as if it was nothing.

She grabbed my face, and kissed me. Slowly, passionately.

"Come on, let's go somewhere." She said, grabbing my arm.

"Where?" I asked.

"Just shut up, and walk." She said laughing.

The entire time we walked I stared at her ass. Damn. How could it be the big though? I never saw no shit like this. I was in love with it.

We got to the park, and grabbed my arm. She pulled my into the trees, she pulled some leaves from off the ground and pulled me down into this underground area with her. It was pretty big, it wasn't really anything in here but snacks, and perfume. She kept it clean, I saw a radio in the corner. Also a little TV, this was like an underground tree house, it was 3 chairs in here also. I sat down, they were comfortable chairs. She came out of no where with bags. I looked and saw that they were bags of weed. I almost jumped out of my chair.

"You smoke?" I asked, shocked.

"During off season, or for a release." She said shrugging her shoulders.

That turned me on. I looked around some more and saw she had hookahs, blunts, dutches, jars of weed, bags, everything. She was the plug. She grabbed a wrap, and went to work, she made the most perfect dutch I have ever seen. She grabbed a lighter and lit it up. She took a puff and blew out circles, one of the circles formed a heart. I was so in love.

She passed it to me and I gladly took it. We Continued smoking until we were high.

"You got food?" I asked.

"It's honey buns, chips, cookies and cakes. It's soda over there, it's some vodka and henny too." She pointed out.

I grabbed a honey bun and an orange soda. She turned on the radio to some music and started dancing I laughed, she was so goofy, she was actually good at dancing for her to be high. Then some song came on, and she started singing. My entire high went away. She was playing and all but got damn, she can sing! I just wanted to hear more.

She finished and crawled over to me. She started grinding on me, kissing on me. "I want you." She whispered.

"No, you're high." I told her.

"Be mines!" She moaned into my ear, that shit was so sexy.

"Okay." I grabbed her face kissing her. I sucked her neck, and continued kissing her. I wasn't going to take advantage of her. I kissed her until she went to sleep, then I went to sleep too. Hazel is my girlfriend now..Wow!