Chapter 41

**Hours before**

Asia POV*

I walked down into the basement where Max was. Monica was with me, and so was Alex. I laughed as I looked at everyone.

Monica stopped in front on Trina, I stopped in front of Max, and Alex was in frony of Quan. Yes, he's out of jail.

I looked over at the corner at Deigos step mother and Jrs dad tied up. They were naked, and shaved. There wrists were bruised and red from being hung. No they arent dead.. yet.

The rest were tied to chairs. Bloody eyes, Leaky noses, and they looked a mess. I smiled at my girls..we all winked and blew kisses to each other. Im so prpud of what we have accomplished so far. The entire basement smelled like death. I loved it.

I went over to Max. So did Monica and Alex. We tore the tape off of his face, waking him up.

"Ah shit." He yelled in pai..

I laughed. "The fuck yall want now!?" He spat.

"Wow, what a nice way to greet us." Alex said, I nodded.

"You deserve a reward, open up." Monica said smiling, walking over with dog food in her hand. I giggled.

He wouldnt open. She frowned.

She threw the food all around his mouth. He tried to fight back, but we held him down.

"I dont think he's full." I said. They nodded in agreement. I grabbed a napkin and wiped his face. When I finished, he had the audacity to hawk spit in my face. I wiped it off and smiled.

I looked at my girls. We nodded our heads. We let him go from the chair, he tried to fight us up but he was too weak from the brutal beatings we game him earlier.

We pinned him to the ground, and chained him to the chair. He was now laying down, naked, and the hard.. freezing floor.

I smiled down at him. "I have something you'll like better." I pulled my pants down. So did Monica and Alex. I allowed Monica to bite my underwear off, while Alex did the same to her.

"Me first!" I called. They allowed me to go first.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Max kept yelling, trying to scoot away. I smirked.

"Feeding you." I went over and sat on his face. Trying to suffocate him. He ended up biting me.

"Bad boy!" I yelled at him. Slapping him with the broomstick.

I sat back down and yelled at him.

"EAT IT!"

He refused and Monica and Alex beat him until he listened to what I said. He had tears in his eyes and all. Awe, I kind of felt bad.

I let off and let them get their turns. He screamed and yelled and kicked and cried.

For an hour we toom turns raping and beating him. Its Trina's turn tomorrow.

We only let up because Monica had a plan for something she didnt tell us yet though. It involved Deigos dad though. We had to freshen him up and untie him. He couldnt run though.

Monica POV*

Now that Ive had my release its time to get back to business. I got in the car with Hazel's mom. I gave her a bag of cocaine to let me ride with her and have Jr's dad in the trunk. She agreed almost instantly. I laughed. She's so easy. We rode in silence to pick up Hazel.

I was not surprised when she just laughed at us. Thats all that bitch ever does.

I quickly told her to drive to her house. When we got there I let Jr's Dad out of the car and told him my plan.

Here it is: He's actually my biological father, only I know. He cheated on Jr's mom with my mom. My stepdad is the cop that locked Jr up. I told him to tell them that story. That actually is true, Im only telling them now because I want to tear them apart!

Youre probably like why are you this way?

He left me.. my dad. He left me and my mom. We were poor. She sold me a couple times for money. Both of them left. But he was here for them and on top of that Deigo played me! And I was pregnant. I had a miscarriage from all the stress. Its tbeir yurn to feel my pain now! Theyre so perfect they have probably nevee struggled a day in their lives.

Well that is changing.. today. I knocked on the door and my plan went into action. I had to tell them that my mom and stepdad died and I needed someone to stay with.

When their dad announced it to Hazel about me and how I had to stay with them, Deigo's face dropped.

My heart kind of sank. I still do love him! I wish he loved me. If he did all of this would be over with. I want him to smile when he hears my name. Not get upset. I kind of fucked everything up but I cant even change anything now. I just live with it.

I looked over and saw that Hazel had left and so did Deigo.

Damn.. Everyone hates me that much?