02

Chapter 2

The prince was sinister and terrifying, with a unique habit. He loved to see women crying in fear. Yin Mei was possessed by him and became his concubine. After that, Yin Mei was humiliated and tortured half to death, and finally committed suicide in the Eastern Palace.

But for some reason, what Yin Mei remembered most clearly when she woke up was the man called "the Prime Minister".

The faces of the other people in the dream were blurry, and one could only know their identities but not their faces. Only the eyes of the Prime Minister were unusually clear. His eyes were as calm as ink, but filled with emotions, making them unforgettable.

But she had lived in Huizhou since she was a child and had never left her hometown. How could she know what a prince or a prime minister was? After being taken by the prince in her dream, she saw all kinds of luxurious things, with vivid details and the touch of them was almost in her hands. But she had never even heard of those things.

This dream is really weird.

The carriage traveled for a long time and finally stopped. It was the dawn, Yin Mei had just opened the curtains, the first ray of morning sun shone on her, she stared at the sunlight, a little dazed.

The Yin family's facade is prominent; the two stone lions at the door alone are so imposing that not many ordinary families can boast of their grandeur.

The door of the Yin family was opened at this time. The doorman looked up and saw Yin Mei who had just got off the car. Her skin was as flawless as white jade, and the color of the morning sun was warm and gentle. There was a warm halo around her. Her thick black eyelashes trembled, and she turned to look at the old man at the doorman and nodded slightly.

At this moment, the old doorman seemed to see a fairy descending from heaven.

Later he found out that this girl was actually Master Yin's eldest daughter, Yin Mei.

Yin Mei came quietly, and no one from the Yin family came out to greet her. The old housekeeper had no choice but to let Yin Mei sit in the side hall until noon. Yin Xing returned home from his outer residence and heard that Yin Mei had arrived. The Yin family finally made some movement, as if a stone had stirred a thousand ripples.

"My dear sister, you are finally here." Yin Xing strode to the guest room, his face full of joy, "We have been waiting for you for a long time, and we are looking forward to your coming to celebrate the Lantern Festival."

When Yin Mei heard the word "Lantern Festival", she thought of that absurd dream, her heart tightened, and she stood up and looked at him.

She accidentally fell off a cliff when she was young, and she had forgotten most of her childhood memories. She didn't have much impression of Yin Xing either. She only knew that he was the eldest son of a concubine and was extremely doted on by his father.

Now it seems that he was spoiled too much. He was dressed in silk and satin, with a palm-sized jade pendant hanging from his waist. Although he had a delicate appearance and his outline was similar to Yin Mei's, his facial features were far different. His phoenix eyes were slightly upturned, showing his romantic nature, but his standing posture was not very regular, making him look a little frivolous.

His eyes should have been good, but they were a little cloudy, and he looked at people with a businessman's shrewdness and calculation.

Yin Xing was also looking at Yin Mei at this time.

They really look alike. When Yin Xing saw Yin Mei for the first time, he was filled with ecstasy. He tried his best to suppress his emotions and didn't dare to show any clues.