101

Chapter 89 (Part 2)

"Cough, cough, cough..." Yin Mei was choked by the cumin. She coughed harder and harder, and her little face turned red from coughing.

Shen Yunshu reached out and patted her back gently with just the right amount of force. His hands were very warm, and Yin Mei felt that this was... somewhat comfortable.

Yin Mei gradually stopped coughing and looked at him with a hint of resentment.

Shen Yunshu also looked at her solemnly, his eyes seemed to be asking, what's wrong.

Yin Mei would never ask him a question like that again. She felt a little wronged and thought she was being unreasonable. After she stopped coughing, she chewed the barbecue in her mouth and swallowed it. Then she asked softly, "Why did you come back so soon?"

"The princess and the general have already picked the horses in advance and have reserved them for us." Shen Yunshu said.

It turned out to be Liyang...

A feeling of gratitude spread in Yin Mei's heart. She lowered her head and took a big bite of lotus leaf rice politely. She wanted to finish eating quickly and go out to meet Li Yang.

"Eat slowly, it's still early for the auspicious time." Shen Yunshu seemed to have guessed her thoughts and accurately expressed what she was worried about.

Yin Mei glanced at him and thought to herself that he clearly knew what she was thinking, but he was still unwilling to answer her question from yesterday.

Thinking of this, I couldn't help but get even angrier.

After having a good breakfast, Yin Mei gradually regained her strength.

After breakfast, she tidied herself up and then "took" Shen Yunshu out of the tent door.

As soon as she went out, Yin Mei felt a breeze with the smell of earth and grass blowing on her face. The sky was clear and blue. In the sky, falcons were soaring everywhere, which was very beautiful.

Arriving at such a place, her mind instantly became open. Yin Mei felt that the anger in her heart suddenly disappeared, and she slowly smiled and turned to look at Shen Yunshu, "Jinyan, you said last night that you were going hunting today. Can I go too?"

"Of course." Shen Yunshu was a little surprised by her change of mood. He smiled and glanced at her. "Today, after the emperor shoots the first prey during the hunt, he can start hunting freely. Of course, the prey has been arranged in advance to form a hunting circle. You can catch prey at will."

"So cool." Yin Mei began to become interested in hunting. When she was riding a horse in the mansion, she could vaguely feel the joy of galloping in the wind. Now that she came to this vast world, she fell in love with such a wonderful place even more.

She seemed to understand why the emperor spent so much manpower and resources, suffered so much along the way, and insisted on coming here to hunt.

If she were the emperor, she would stay in the capital for a whole year, and would hope to come out and relax every year.

"Yin Mei!" Li Yang saw her coming out and immediately ran towards her.

Li Yang was dressed in a red suit, looking heroic and dashing. He was running towards us from afar, like a leaping flame, so bright and beautiful.

Yin Mei looked at her in amazement, "Li Yang, your clothes look really nice."

"Why, you don't have any?" Li Yang was a little surprised. "Look at those women, they all changed into tight clothes, so it's easier to move around."