39

Yin Mei didn't want to say more. She got up with difficulty and changed her clothes.

Taohua saw her staggering and almost falling after taking two steps, so she hurried forward to support her.

"That is to say, Lord Shen. Both of your parents are no longer alive. If you had a lady at home, you would probably be criticized for serving tea like this." Taohua sighed.

"That's true." Yin Mei looked at her own face in the mirror, which looked so beautiful that it seemed as if water could be squeezed out of it, and felt that what she was doing was indeed inappropriate.

She shouldn’t have said she was willing yesterday... Yin Mei bit her lip, regretting it deeply. As a result, she would have trouble walking for a few days.

"Does Lord Shen really have no relatives left?" Taohua asked softly while combing Yin Mei's hair. "Lord Shen is a lonely man, but he has managed to take root in the capital. It's amazing."

"I... don't know." Yin Mei then realized that apart from what Shen Yunshu showed on his face, she knew nothing about other aspects, just like the people outside who were watching the fun.

"Madam didn't ask?" Taohua looked at her in astonishment, "I thought Madam had figured it out."

“……”Yin Mei remained silent.

This kiss was indeed... a little hasty.

However, those things were ultimately Shen Yunshu's family affairs. If Lord Shen didn't say anything, she wouldn't ask.

"Madam, why do you look like you don't care?" Taohua looked at her calm face and felt curious.

"Those things have nothing to do with me." Yin Mei said softly, "I just do my job well, don't cause him any trouble, and try my best to help him."

Taohua was stunned and looked at Yin Mei, feeling a little frightened.

Shen Yunshu came back after noon, looking exhausted. When he entered the house and saw Yin Mei, his expression lightened up a little, and he said softly, "Yin Mei, go somewhere with me."

Yin Mei quickly stood up and walked towards him, but before she took two steps, Shen Yunshu picked her up just like he did that day.

Under the watchful eyes of the crowd, Cangsong and Taohua both blushed. They looked at each other in bewilderment and both wanted to cover their faces.

Yin Mei was also extremely embarrassed, but Shen Yunshu looked calm. He hugged her and whispered in her ear, "If you go to the door, everyone will know that you are not feeling well today."

Yin Mei grabbed his clothes and pulled them into wrinkles.

Shen Yunshu did not bring too many people on this trip, only Cangsong and a few guards. When Yin Mei got on the car, she heard a lot of noise outside. She lifted the curtain and saw that the carriage was heading towards the suburbs. The further it went, the more remote it became.

She was a little curious and couldn't help but ask cautiously, "Master Shen, where are we going?"

"I have fulfilled my promise to you." Shen Yunshu glanced at her and said, "I will take you to see him for the last time today."

The author has something to say:

Zhao Chenglin: I can’t… woooooo

Mr. Shen: I’m good.

Yin Mei: I am almost dying...

Bai Qingxi: I am almost exhausted. My pigeon claws hurt after writing so much... I am rolling on the ground and begging my dears to rub my pigeon claws.