68

Chapter 59 (Part 2)

Shen Yunshu walked into the room and found that Yin Mei was not asleep. She was sitting on the edge of the bed in thin clothes, staring carefully at a piece of white silk under the candlelight.

Her soft hair was draped over her body, and she was wearing the inner shirt that Shen Yunshu had chosen for her.

The shirt there was a light pink, lighter than the color of peach blossoms, and the cuffs were outlined with a few auspicious clouds, which were delicate and beautiful, making her wrists look smooth and white. In the candlelight, they seemed to be wrapped in a faint halo.

"Sir." Yin Mei raised her head and saw him enter the room. She put down the things in her hands, stood up and walked towards him.

The fabric of her shirt was draping, faintly outlining the lines of her body. As she walked, the lines became more and more clearly visible.

Shen Yunshu looked at her quietly and said in a low voice, "Are you still not resting?"

"I want to embroider something." Yin Mei seemed a little distressed. "Recently, Princess Liyang said she wanted to embroider an amulet for the general, but she couldn't decide on a pattern, so she asked me to help her. But I don't understand the trick, so I thought I'd learn it first."

Shen Yunshu walked closer and took a look. As expected, she had a lot of embroidery patterns at hand, which looked very delicate.

He reached out and took the white silk that was just in her hand, but Yin Mei's face suddenly turned red, "Hey, don't..."

Shen Yunshou raised his hand suddenly, but Yin Mei missed and looked at him angrily, "Sir, give it back to me."

"What is this?" Shen Yunshu smiled faintly. He saw two things painted on the silk. He squinted his eyes and took a closer look. They looked like two ducks or two geese. If it weren't for their long necks, he probably wouldn't have recognized them as birds.

"I, I see you hanging those bamboo shoots all day long..." Yin Mei hesitated, "I think it doesn't look good, so I want to embroider something else for you."

"Anything else?" Shen Yunshu suppressed his laughter and asked seriously, "Are you going to embroider... mandarin ducks?"

"You actually figured it out?" Yin Mei's eyes lit up and she looked at him in surprise. "Taohua really lied to me. She said I was drawing a goose."

Shen Yunshu finally couldn't help laughing.

Shen Yunshu seldom smiled. Although his expression looked softer in recent days, he seldom actually laughed. It was the first time that Yin Mei saw him laugh so happily.

I have to admit that he is good-looking, and he looks even better when he smiles. When Yin Mei saw his smile, she couldn't help but look away. Her face turned red because of his smile. After a while, she remembered to be angry and said slowly, "If you don't want it, forget it..."

Shen Yunshu put the silk down and said slowly, "Does it take a lot of effort?"

"Yes." Yin Mei said softly, "I spent many days embroidering your sachet."

"Then don't embroider it." Shen Yunshu said in a deep voice, "One is enough, just do what you like."

As Shen Yunshu spoke, he reached out and pulled her into his arms.

Yin Mei blushed and was a little panicked.

Shen Yunshu had been very well-behaved these past few days. Even when he slept with her later, he seldom touched her. At most he just held her hand and touched her ears, and did not do anything else.