99

One of them was too weak to protect his wife, and the other one was shouting for help in panic. Seeing this, Cangsong shook off the hand of a soldier beside him and rushed in.

Although Yin Mei's voice was not loud, the tents were not far away from each other. When she shouted softly, people nearby immediately rushed over.

"Why is there a snake in the tent? Shouldn't we sprinkle realgar around the tent beforehand?"

"This hunt was really not going well at all. I don't know how the officials in charge of dispatching arranged it."

"We'll have to find someone to check around our tent. If a snake gets into the tent at night, the consequences will be disastrous."

After a while, Cangsong wrapped the three dead snakes in clothes and walked out of the tent and threw them on the ground.

Everyone gasped and stepped back.

When Li Yang and General Li arrived, the situation had already become serious. There were many people gathered around. Even the emperor's tent was disturbed by the noise outside. The emperor was exhausted and asked Guo Yuanli impatiently, "What's going on?"

"It seems that there is a snake in Lord Shen's tent." Guo Yuanli responded, "Your Majesty, do you want to go and take a look?"

"No." The emperor leaned on the couch tiredly. After leaning for a while, he began to feel a little cold all over.

snake……

How could there be snakes in the tents in the past?

"This Zhao Chenglin!" The emperor showed disappointment on his face, "Why is it so difficult to get him to do something good?"

Zhao Chenglin was also alarmed at this time. It was true that he had released the snakes. They were all extremely poisonous snakes. Shen Yunshu was weak now, so he deliberately arranged for soldiers to stop Shen Yunshu's personal guards outside the door, so that Shen Yunshu and Yin Mei could both go in and be bitten.

The snake had been hungry for several days and had become extremely ferocious.

When Zhao Chenglin was in the palace, he even had someone deliberately test Shen Yunshu. His reaction was indeed much slower than before. It must be that his hand was really injured that he would have such a reaction.

But now, he was lucky enough to avoid it. He squinted his eyes and hurried over, feeling very dissatisfied.

As soon as he walked in, he heard Shen Yunshu's gentle and calm voice, saying to everyone, "The Crown Prince made his first dispatch and overlooked the matter of realgar. He was very worried about it. It's better not to make a big fuss at this time. Thank you, everyone. Please be careful when you go back and rest early."

When Zhao Chenglin heard Shen Yunshu's words, he felt as if a fire had ignited his chest. Murderous intent appeared in his eyes, and he wished he could draw his sword and stab it into Shen Yunshu's chest right now.

"Lord Shen is right. After all, this is the first time the prince has done this. It is normal for him to be a little careless. Where is the realgar?"

"How can it be like this every time? He was not thoughtful on the way, but he can't be so every time. Fortunately, the snake didn't hurt anyone. The silver ring is extremely poisonous. A bite would kill you."

“Shh…”

Zhao Chenglin narrowed his eyes and slowly walked to the center of the crowd. After looking at Shen Yunshu, he looked at Yin Mei beside him.

Yin Mei must have been frightened, her face was a little pale, and her fingers gently pinched Shen Yunshu's sleeves. It looked like she was supporting him, but in fact she seemed to be relying on him.