78

Yin Zhu was outspoken and said whatever came to his mind. Without paying attention, he blurted out everything that was in his heart.

When Yin Mei heard this, she was slightly startled and her face suddenly turned red.

The author has something to say:

Shen Yunshu: This is the look of a couple.

Yin Zhu: I see!

Yin Mei...

Two more old times.

Chapter 69 (Part 2)

"Sister, you don't look like one when your face is red." Yin Zhu said with a smile, "You are cuter this way, without the sense of oppression from Lord Shen."

Yin Mei was amused by her and said slowly, "Let's talk business. What are the conditions?"

Yin Zhu heard this and said seriously, "Sister, I have received too much kindness from you. You have been so good to me that I don't know how to repay you..."

"I don't need..."

"Sister, please listen to me." Yin Zhu interrupted her and said slowly, "My brain is not as smart as yours, and it must be very time-consuming to learn. Now those shops are in the hands of mother, and she is also overwhelmed and has no way to deal with those things. After all, these were all father's affairs before, and mother had no right to interfere, let alone know how to manage them."

Yin Mei looked at her quietly and continued to listen to her.

"So I was thinking, if it's convenient for you, sister, could you take all those shops away?" Yin Zhu asked.

Yin Mei was stunned. She had thought of this, but she didn't expect Yin Zhu to be so generous as to give all those shops to her.

Yue Ning Xuan was in Yin Mei's hands, and the business there had long been on track, but the other shops of the Yin family could not continue, and some went bankrupt, and some were scattered. Although the Yin family had fallen into decline, a lean camel was bigger than a horse. After part of the money was mortgaged to the government, there were still more than a dozen poorly managed small shops left in the capital, which were poorly managed.

But Yin Mei knew that Yin Hongyu never did business at a loss. The locations of those shops were not the best, but they were not bad either. If they were run well, they could make a lot of money.

"If you give me everything, what else are you running?" Yin Mei asked.

"I just need one room." Yin Zhu's eyes were clear and somewhat similar to Yin Mei. When Yin Mei looked at her, it was as if she saw another herself.

"It's not easy to manage so many shops." Yin Mei said, "How about this, before you learn, you can leave the shops to me, and I'll give part of the profits to you and your mother. When you learn, I'll return it to you. This way, neither of us will suffer a loss."

"Sister..." Yin Zhu's eyes turned red when she heard this.

She knew in her heart that it was not the case that neither of them suffered any loss. If you looked carefully, Yin Mei suffered a much greater loss.

"Sister, how can you be so kind?" Yin Zhu threw herself into Yin Mei's arms, hugged her slender waist, and buried her head in her arms, "Sister, if it weren't for you, I don't know what I would be like now..."

Yin Mei's body was sore and she almost fell down when she was hugged like that. She looked at Yin Zhu's furry head with a smile and touched it with her hand, feeling warm in her heart.

Yin Mei thought that it was because she saw what Yin Zhu looked like at that time that she was able to help so much.

She remembered that when Yin Zhu went to see her at Qianlang Palace and handed her the things he brought, his arms... were covered with pinch marks and other scars.