06

The carriage slowly stopped in front of the two of them. Unlike the luxurious carriage of King Rui, this carriage was dark in color and did not look eye-catching.

A person came out of the carriage. It was a man with a handsome appearance. He didn't look very eye-catching. The style of his carriage was somewhat similar to that of the carriage. If you threw him into the crowd, it would take a long time to recognize him.

"Girl, what's wrong with you?" The man glanced at her with an exaggerated look of astonishment on his face. "Isn't this the girl in the tree hole?"

Only then did Yin Mei recognize that this person was the one who had been with Shen Yunshu before.

That is to say...

Yin Mei looked into the car.

The curtain of the car was half opened, and there was a man in black clothes in the car.

"Girls, it's so cold, why are you wandering around the street?" Cangsong tried hard to pretend to be confused, but it was very difficult for him to act.

Yin Mei was hesitating, but Taohua beside her said quickly, "Our girl twisted her foot and can't walk anymore. It's freezing cold. Could you, kindhearted person, give us a ride?"

The author has something to say:

Add more

Chapter 7 (Catching Bugs)

"Of course." Cangsong nodded immediately, jumped off the carriage and got footstools for them.

Yin Mei felt strange. Didn't Cangsong need to tell Lord Shen before letting two outsiders get on the carriage?

No one in the carriage said anything, and Yin Mei didn't know what to say. Her foot was so badly twisted that it hurt so much when she moved that she had to be helped into the carriage by Taohua.

As soon as she entered the carriage, Yin Mei felt a warm feeling coming towards her. The carriage looked ordinary from the outside, but she realized its luxury after entering. The carriage was very spacious, with a heater on one side and a small rosewood coffee table. On the coffee table was hot tea, which was steaming and filled the entire carriage with a warm tea fragrance.

Next to the coffee table sat Lord Shen.

Shen Yunshu didn't even look up at them, he just gently turned the porcelain cup in his hand with his fingertips. The porcelain cup was fine bone china, clear and white, and looked very fragile in his bony palm.

When Taohua saw Shen Yunshu in the carriage, she was stunned at first, then she was stunned again when she saw the specifications and furnishings inside the carriage. As if she had guessed that the owner of the carriage was an extraordinary person, she immediately became restrained, gently helped Yin Mei to sit down on the cushion, and carefully sat down next to Yin Mei.

Shen Yunshu put down the porcelain cup in his hand, took out two more, and poured two cups of tea. Cangsong understood, picked up the tea, and handed a cup to each of them.

"Girls, drink some tea to warm yourself up first."

Yin Mei took the tea and hesitated, but Taohua next to her had already drunk the tea, and her face suddenly became a little redder.

Shen Yunshu looked up at her. Yin Mei didn't want to offend him directly, so she took a sip.

The warmth penetrates through the lips and tongue all the way to the stomach. The tea fragrance is light and a little bitter, but after sipping it for a long time, it tastes slightly sweet.

This is the best Taiping Houkui.

As soon as they entered the carriage, both of them were covered in snow. The snow on Yin Mei's eyelashes even froze into small ice beads, which formed on her long eyelashes one by one. After entering the carriage, the small ice beads quickly melted, and the snowflakes on her head also condensed into water droplets. For a moment, both of them were wet, and water dripped onto the floor of the carriage with the slightest movement.