50

"Miss, there is someone blocking the road ahead."

Sun Ning looked up and saw an extremely luxurious carriage blocking the way in front of her. She was startled. She had seen a lot of things and knew that this carriage could only be used by royal relatives.

Who is in the car?

Sun Ning frowned, gritted his teeth and got off the carriage, slowly walked to the other party's carriage, slowed down his voice, and asked softly, "I wonder which sir it is..."

"Bring him up." A man's voice came from the car. Sun Ning's breathing stagnated, and then he felt himself being carried up by someone.

"Let me go!" Sun Ning screamed in fear, but was still thrown into the car like a rag.

The space in the carriage was not small. She slowly raised her head and saw gold, silver and jade everywhere. In the middle of the carriage, a man was squinting at her, with amusement in his narrow eyes.

He was leaning against the ground, his whole body covered in luxurious brocade, but one of his hands was wrapped in a white cloth, as if he had been injured.

"Want to save your brother?" Zhao Chenglin looked down at her, "I can help you."

After the flower-viewing banquet, Yin Mei began to busy herself with the affairs of Yue Ningxuan.

She made a promise to all the noble ladies at the flower-viewing banquet, saying that she would leave jewelry made of purple jade for each of them. Two days later, someone really came to see the jewelry.

Yin Mei didn't expect that the first person to come was Chen Wan.

Chen Wan got out of the car wearing a veil, and seemed afraid of being recognized. She came to the shop and wanted to pretend that she was just passing by, but was caught by Yin Mei.

"Miss Chen is here." Yin Mei pretended that nothing happened at the banquet. She just smiled politely and asked someone to get the purple water jade.

Seeing that she behaved naturally, Chen Wan felt relieved.

After the flower viewing banquet, she felt a little regretful when she thought of the details of the banquet. Who is Shen Yunshu? Regardless of his strategies and methods, just looking at his status, how many court officials in the entire capital can compare with him?

After returning home, she complained to her father about the flower-viewing banquet, and her father, who was the Minister of Works, scolded her severely.

What? He is not easy to mess with, so why do you have to mess with Shen Yunshu?

Although Grand Tutor Qin is a first-rank official, it is only a nominal position after all. How can he be as powerful as Lord Shen? He holds real power!

Chen Wan regretted it deeply. After thinking hard for two days at home, she decided to go there in person. No matter what, she had to give it a try, hoping to save some of the lost money.

"Someone, bring the things here." Chen Wan ordered the maid beside her.

Yin Mei was a little surprised when she saw the bottles and jars that the maid presented to her, "This is..."

"This is the rouge made by the Rouge Shop. They only make five sets a year. I asked someone for one set and gave it to Madam Shen." Chen Wan tried to smile more sincerely. "I originally wanted to ask the shop assistant to convey it to me, but I didn't expect Madam Shen to be here to manage the shop herself today."

"Miss Chen, you are too polite." Yin Mei didn't care about her. After that day, she carefully thought about what Shen Yunshu said to her and felt that it made sense.