108

"You see through me." Shen Yunshu grabbed her hand, his voice low and suddenly serious. Yin Mei felt her heart skip a beat, and a wonderful feeling flowed from her heart all the way to her whole body. The two looked into each other's eyes, and the flow of air seemed to stop at this moment.

"Yin Mei." Shen Yunshu seemed to want to say something but didn't know where to start, so he grabbed her hand and placed her hand on his heart.

Yin Mei looked at him nervously, as if she felt that he seemed to have something important to tell her.

The place where her hand touched was very close to his wound. Yin Mei was a little afraid that she would touch his wound and wanted to pull her hand out, but Shen Yunshu held her hand tightly and held her in his arms, preventing her from moving.

Yin Mei was made very nervous by him. Shen Yunshu was extremely serious at this moment. He looked at her with heavy eyes. The emotion in his eyes was almost like a deadly whirlpool, as if it was going to suck her in.

She swallowed hard, cold sweat breaking out on her palms.

Is he going to... say something sweet to me?

Yin Mei thought of the question she had asked him before, and her heart beat very fast. If he told her how much he liked her...

Thinking of this, Yin Mei's face had already blushed. She slowly lowered her thick eyelashes, trembled slightly, and waited for him to speak.

After a while, Shen Yunshu finally said, "One day, you will understand."

Yin Mei looked up at him and bit her lip, feeling a little disappointed. Shen Yunshu saw this disappointment and it made him feel a little heavy in his heart.

He didn't know whether he should let her remember those things.

He had selfish motives, but if those things made her sad, he would rather she never remember them.

What's more, it is still unknown whether she can remember those memories.

Three days later, Shen Yunshu's wounds had healed a lot.

Yin Mei also witnessed another side of Shen Yunshu's strength. When changing his dressing, Yin Mei found that his wounds had recovered very well. It was not known whether it was because of the good medicine used by the imperial physician or because of Shen Yunshu's strong physique, but his wounds no longer bled.

"Does it still hurt?" Yin Mei asked.

"It doesn't hurt." Shen Yunshu said slowly, "Don't worry, I'm not afraid of pain."

"You seem to be fearless." Yin Mei said with a smile, "Is there anything in this world that you are afraid of?"

"Of course there is." Shen Yunshu said in a gentle voice.

"What?" Yin Mei asked curiously.

"Too many." Shen Yunshu reached out and touched her head, then changed the subject, "Come with me to a place tonight."

Seeing Shen Yunshu's serious attitude, Yin Mei nodded immediately and in a blink of an eye she forgot the question she had just asked.

Originally, Yin Mei thought that the "tonight" Shen Yunshu mentioned was after dinner, but when it was time for her to change clothes and go to bed, Shen Yunshu still showed no intention of going out.

Yin Mei lit a candle in the room. Seeing Shen Yunshu looking at a blueprint, she walked up to him with the candle and asked, "Jinyan, you said you would take me out tonight. When are we leaving?"

"Wait a minute." Shen Yunshu put down the drawing in his hand. Yin Mei took a look and saw that it was a map of Huizhou.

The map was very detailed. It not only marked the official roads and waterways, but also marked out some small paths that she had no idea about on a daily basis, and even had a path leading to Mount Yi.