33

Taohua watched her movements with confusion in her eyes.

"Miss, are you hurt?"

"Hmm?" Yin Mei didn't know why Taohua suddenly asked this.

"Lord Shen also gave you a bottle of medicine and asked you to apply it on the wound." Taohua took out a small porcelain bottle and placed it on the box.

Yin Mei was stunned. Suddenly, her palm-sized face flushed bright red. She quickly snatched the small bottle and threw it into the drawer. "No, I'm not hurt!"

"Miss?" Taohua saw that her reaction was very strange and wanted to ask, but she didn't know whether she should ask or not.

"I, I'll tell you later." Yin Mei felt like she was dying of shame.

Wounds, wounds, there were only some red marks on her body, apart from that unspeakable place, what other injuries could there be...

Yin Mei covered her face and buried herself in the quilt.

Two days later, Cangsong came to ask for a date. Yin Mei went to the door to welcome him in, but Cangsong did not come in. He just handed the auspicious date written on it to Yin Mei and said, "This is the date chosen by Lord Shen. Miss Yin, which date do you like better among these days? Once you have chosen one, I will go back and report."

Yin Mei blushed slightly, took the paper and looked at it, then raised her head in surprise, "So fast?"

Of the dates written above, the longest one is only a little over a month away from today.

"Lord Shen said that the longer the night, the more trouble there is, so the ceremony should be completed as soon as possible." Cangsong said with a smile.

"But, I haven't prepared the wedding dress yet, and the dowry too..." Yin Mei felt a little uneasy. According to etiquette, the wedding dress needs to be prepared by her mother's family. Yin Mei lost her mother when she was young, and now she can't count on her unreliable father. Making a wedding dress by herself will take a lot of effort, and now looking at the time, it is really rushed.

"Lord Shen said that if you have any questions, please get on the carriage with me." Cangsong seemed to have anticipated what Yin Mei was going to say next, and smiled like a flower, "Lord Shen is already waiting for you."

When Yin Mei heard this, her heart moved.

Although it is not easy for a man and a woman to meet before marriage, Yin Mei wanted to ask Shen Yunshu for help regarding Yin Zhu's matter. She bit her lip and finally got on the carriage.

"Please trouble you, Master Cangsong." She said in a low voice.

When Cangsong thought of the way Lord Shen hesitated when he gave him an order today, he wanted to laugh secretly.

"No trouble, no trouble." Cangsong smiled.

There is a separate room on the top floor of Fengming Restaurant. Yin Mei had never been to the top floor before. This was her first time there. After arriving at the top floor, she realized that the restaurant had decorated the top floor so luxuriously and elegantly.

It was very quiet outside and there was no sound of any noise downstairs. Yin Mei felt a little reserved and carefully pushed open the door of the side room.

There was a jade-carved screen in front of the door of the wing room. Walking around the screen, one could see a view from a high place. A cool breeze blew through Yin Mei's hair. She immediately saw a tall, slender and upright man sitting by the window.

He was holding the white jade teacup in his fingers and looking down at the stairs. Not far downstairs was Yue Ningxuan. He could not see above from below, but could see Yue Ningxuan clearly from above.