113

Cangsong smiled and looked at Yin Mei's small body, "Madam, we won't go up the mountain this time."

"Where to go if not going up the mountain?" Yin Mei became even more curious.

"My lord, you have found a good place." Cangsong said with a smile.

Yin Mei returned to the car and looked at Shen Yunshu. Shen Yunshu had a calm expression and was resting with his eyes closed.

"Where are you taking me?" Yin Mei poked the back of his hand with her finger.

Shen Yunshu flipped his fingers, grabbed her hand, and smiled faintly, "You'll know when you get off the car."

The carriage took half a day to reach the foot of the mountain. Standing there, we could not see the rugged rocks on the mountain clearly. We could only see the shadows of green trees. Some of the trees had lost their leaves and were bare, while some of the trees still had green leaves, but the color was quite dark and did not look very beautiful.

There is a wooden house at the foot of the mountain. The house is not big and has two rooms. Several people live here at night.

The mountains are extremely quiet and few people come here. This wooden house had been arranged by Shen Yunshu in advance. It is fully equipped with food, clothing and other necessities, and can be used for living for more than seven days.

That night, Yin Mei was awakened by the whistling mountain wind.

She sat up slowly, looking out the window in a daze. Something was falling lightly.

She looked over curiously, but Shen Yunshu grabbed her hand and pulled her back into his warm arms.

"It's cold outside, let's see tomorrow." His voice was hoarse and he hugged her tightly from behind, "Go to sleep."

Yin Mei knew from experience that she must not move at this time, so she quickly closed her eyes.

The last time this happened, Yin Mei moved a little and couldn't sleep that night.

On the second day, Yin Mei put on thick clothes and opened the door. A cool breeze blew in. She screamed in surprise, then looked at Shen Yunshu in surprise.

"Jinyan, it's snowing!"

Shen Yunshu smiled faintly, grabbed her hand, and went out with her.

The mountains and fields were covered with pure white snow. Dead branches, withered grass and green trees were all covered with thick white snow.

The snow was still falling, but it was obviously much smaller, falling on the ground and on Yin Mei's eyelashes.

Yin Mei looked up at the mountains and smiled with her eyes curved.

"Did you bring me out to see this?" Yin Mei finally understood. She originally thought that there was nothing interesting at the foot of the mountain, but now she sees that there are beautiful scenery everywhere.

"More than that." Shen Yunshu led her forward.

The road was slippery due to the snow, and Shen Yunshu held her hand and walked forward. Yin Mei almost slipped several times, but Shen Yunshu held her steadily.

The destination was not far away, and the cabin seemed to be built for this scenery. Yin Mei turned a corner and was completely stunned when she saw the scene in front of her.

The fine snowflakes fell on the pool and disappeared, becoming a dense mist. With gurgling water and dense mist, it turned out to be a hot spring pool.

Looking ahead from the hot spring pool, you can see tall and majestic mountains and rugged rocks, and a beautiful scenery is right before your eyes.