61

After sending them outside the city gate, Yin Mei got off the car and said goodbye to them.

The capital and Huizhou are far apart. After we say goodbye today, I don’t know when we will meet again.

Yin Mei watched their carriage go away, her eyes reddened and tears fell.

"Madam, don't be sad. My master has been very busy these days. If he has time in the future, he will definitely accompany you back, and then you can be reunited with your family." Cangsong hurried up to comfort her.

Yin Mei nodded and looked at Cangsong gratefully, "Thank you."

"Madam, please get in the car." Cangsong said hurriedly, "There are a lot of people coming and going outside the city. It's not as safe as in the city. It's better to go back early."

"Okay." Yin Mei obediently got on the carriage and looked out the window quietly.

Cangsong drove the carriage fast, and the carriage galloped smoothly along the street.

Just when they were about to reach the Shen Mansion, a busy and prosperous road suddenly appeared. It was very congested and the carriage was stuck on the road for a while and couldn't get through.

Yin Mei lifted the car curtain and saw a large group of people outside, feeling a little confused.

"What happened up front?"

"It seems like someone is arguing." Cangsong looked at it and felt annoyed, "Madam, let's go another way. It seems like we won't be able to disperse for a while here."

"Yeah." Yin Mei nodded.

It is human nature to watch the excitement. The more people there are, the more people like to watch the congestion. In the end, it is so congested that no one can get through, and even officials have to come to clear the way.

The carriage turned into the alley. Yin Mei heard the sound of horse hooves echoing in the quiet alley, and a sense of uneasiness rose in her heart.

"Cangsong, how about we just..." Yin Mei's voice stopped abruptly.

It's too late.

As soon as their carriage entered the alley and turned a corner, they saw a gorgeous agarwood carriage with gold trim blocking the intersection.

Cangsong thought something was wrong and immediately drove his horse back, but someone had already blocked the exit behind them and caught them in a jar.

"Cangsong will swear to protect Madam until his death." Cangsong said softly, "Madam, don't worry."

"It's okay." Yin Mei held the edge of the carriage tightly and calmed herself down. "Keep going."

Cangsong looked at Yin Mei in surprise. The lady remained calm in the face of danger. It can be said that she is very steady now.

Cangsong drove forward as he was told, but saw the curtain of the sandalwood carriage slowly lifted, and a man in gorgeous clothes with sinister eyes slowly emerged from inside.

It's the prince.

Yin Mei's heart skipped a beat; it was indeed him.

What else did he want to do? He actually stopped someone in broad daylight.

This Zhao Chenglin is indeed still so bold.

"Long time no see, Mrs. Shen." Zhao Chenglin's eyes were like a falcon, staring at Yin Mei's soft and charming face.

Yin Mei went out in a hurry today and did not dress up. She simply made a bun and wore a pair of pearl earrings.

The earrings made her small face look like a pearl, and as a wife she looked even more delicate and charming. When she looked at him, there was still a hint of panic and fear in her eyes.