75

"Sir, can we use a spoon?" Yin Mei had tears in her eyes. She was about to cry because of the bitterness of the medicine. She begged in a trembling voice, "This is even more bitter..."

Shen Yunshu was finally amused by her lively expression. He hadn't seen Yin Mei like this for a long time. She was really adorable.

"Sir!" Yin Mei cried anxiously. She would rather drink the medicine quickly and then eat or drink some water to suppress the bitter taste than let the bitter taste remain in her mouth.

"Don't want to try another method?" Shen Yunshu asked.

"No, no, no!" Yin Mei said.

Shen Yunshu finally spared her and began to feed her mouthful by mouthful with a porcelain spoon. Yin Mei drank the medicine with a bitter face, and her disgust for the medicine was about to overflow from her eyes.

After finishing the bowl of medicine, Yin Mei slowly breathed a sigh of relief and asked anxiously, "Sir, do you have any water?"

"No."

"..." Yin Mei looked at him with suffocation.

"But there is this." Shen Yunshu took out the Dingshisu that he had prepared long ago and chuckled, "How is it?"

"Thank you, sir..." Yin Mei reached out to take it.

Shen Yunshu calmly raised his hand, then slowly lowered it, saying, "You just changed your words, why are you denying them now that you've woken up?"

In front of her, Shen Yunshu slowly peeled away the red paper wrapped around Dingshisu, "Do you remember what I asked you to call me?"

"...Shen, Shen Jinyan." Yin Mei said stutteringly.

"good."

Yin Mei instantly thought of the scene in which Shen Yunshu bit her ankle that night. Her body trembled, and the strange and sore feeling under her body, which she had unintentionally ignored, began to clamor to occupy her senses. Her face flushed slightly, and she felt that Shen Yunshu had stuffed the Dingshisu into her mouth.

A fine and dense sweetness relaxed her nerves, and she finally breathed a sigh of relief, allowing the sweetness to slowly and completely occupy her mouth.

After drinking the medicine, Shen Yunshu wrapped her tightly and carried her to her usual room. The bed there was more comfortable and spacious, allowing her to have a good rest.

After that, Shen Yunshu hurried to the palace to take care of the matters that had been delayed in the past few days, and left the rest of the matters to Taohua.

After Lord Shen left, Taohua saw that Yin Mei's clothes were not only torn, but also the inner clothes of the clothes she wore a few days ago. She felt very distressed and quickly found clean clothes to change her.

It was already spring, but in order to keep warm, Cangsong still brought some charcoal fire.

Yin Mei felt that the temperature was right, so she took off her original clothes and asked Taohua to help her change into clean clothes.

But after she took off her clothes, she heard Taohua gasp from behind her.

"What's wrong?" Yin Mei asked weakly.

"Madam, you..." Taohua was completely frightened this time.

It is true that marks are easily left on Yin Mei's body. Taohua knows it very well. Yin Mei's skin seems to be thinner and fairer than that of ordinary people. It will easily turn blue or red with the slightest touch. But Taohua had noticed before that Yin Mei's body was still fine. Generally, there are just some red marks that will disappear in a few days.