87

After eating a few fruits, the princess was ready to leave. Yin Mei sent her to the carriage outside the door. Princess Liyang was about to get on the carriage when she saw a guard from the princess's mansion riding a horse in the distance. When he saw the princess's carriage, he jumped off the horse from a distance and knelt in front of Princess Liyang anxiously.

"Your Highness, there is an incident in the palace. Please go there immediately."

Li Yang was originally holding hands and chatting with Yin Mei, but when he heard these words, his eyes changed and his whole body tensed up.

Yin Mei's heart also tightened because Lord Shen was still in the palace and had not returned.

"Do you know what's going on?" Princess Liyang asked with a frown.

"I only know that the emperor was furious and had fainted from anger."

Yin Mei's grip tightened, and she suddenly became nervous when she thought of the coldness that flashed across Shen Yunshu's eyes when he frowned and pondered in the study recently.

Li Yang was also very nervous. She sensed Yin Mei's emotions and said slowly, "I'll go to the palace to check. If it's about Lord Shen, I'll have someone send you a message."

"Okay, thank you!" Yin Mei said with relief, "Li Yang, you have to be careful too..."

"Good sister, I'm leaving first." Li Yang quickly got on the carriage, and the carriage sped away. Yin Mei looked at the back of the carriage, feeling a little confused.

Until the evening, no one showed up at the door. Yin Mei was in a state of uncertainty and unknowingly went towards the stable.

The lights were on in the backyard, but it was still a little dim. In the darkness, Yin Mei sat on a big rock, quietly watching the horse eat grass and chew it slowly. Looking at the horse's calm appearance, her heart slowly calmed down.

Lord Shen is so powerful, nothing will happen to him.

As she was in a daze, she suddenly felt a "shashasha" sound suddenly rang out beside her.

Her breathing paused, and when she looked carefully, she saw a pair of sparkling animal eyes in the darkness staring at her intently. It opened its mouth, which was full of sharp fangs, and pointed its red tongue at her, drooling half a foot high.

"..." Yin Mei was so frightened that she didn't dare to move at all.

She forgot that Wu Jin was usually not tied up, but was just locked in the backyard and allowed to run around. Only when she came to the backyard would Cangsong control its movements and prevent it from running around and scaring Yin Mei.

But she seldom came to the backyard, and only came once last time to see the horses, so she had no memory of the incident at all.

She glared at Wu Jin, and Wu Jin glared at her. The man and the dog looked at each other, and the scene fell silent.

Wu Jin did not pounce straight at her like he did the last few times. It seemed that it could sense that Yin Mei's emotions were a little fluctuating, so it just sat down slowly in front of her, slowly moved its tail, and made a few soft "weep" sounds towards her, using the most delicate and pitiful voice.

Yin Mei looked at it carefully, and when she heard its somewhat delicate voice, her heart slowly softened.

She knew that Wu Jin was a good dog. Yin Zhu played very well with it. It had a good relationship with the other guards and Cangsong. Shen Yunshu must have kept it because it had many strengths.

Her hands were trembling slightly, but she was not scared enough to call for help.

Seeing that she didn't seem to resist him, Wu Jin became a little excited and couldn't help wagging his tail. He slowly and carefully approached Yin Mei, then stretched out his head and slowly rubbed Yin Mei's skirt.