53

Sun Ning's eyes lit up slightly. As long as Yin Mei took the banknote... as long as she had one, she could...

"With so much money, it's better to hire a thug to protect you than to go to me for help." Yin Mei looked at her quietly and threw the banknote in Sun Ning's face. "If I take the money, and you report Lord Shen, he will be convicted of taking bribes. You have made a good plan."

Sun Ning was startled and looked at her in horror. She came to her senses and lowered her head suddenly, "Mrs. Shen is really overthinking!"

"Whether I am overthinking or not, you know it in your heart." Yin Mei looked at her, "Kill three birds with one stone. This is a good plan. It doesn't seem like something you would come up with."

Sun Ning was exposed by her and was shocked.

"If you kneel down again, I will throw you out. You just try it. If you want to throw dirty water on the Shen family, you should at least think of a decent way. Killing one thousand enemies and losing eight hundred of your own. Can you do such a thing?" Yin Mei's voice was obviously very gentle, but Sun Ning felt that his heart was pierced.

When she came, she felt that everything was foolproof!

No matter what, among the three methods, there is always one way that can trick Yin Mei, but now Yin Mei has seen through them all.

Sun Ning trembled all over. Of course, she didn't want to do this, but if she didn't, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince...

Seeing her frightened look, Yin Mei felt really unhappy.

She must be really scared. Such a reaction means that the person behind her must be... Zhao Chenglin.

Yin Mei thought about it, turned around, and said softly, "Don't trust the prince, stay away from him."

"No, it's none of your business!" After being completely exposed, Sun Ning almost ran away. She immediately packed up her bag and ran out of the Shen Mansion crying. Because she had been kneeling for so long, her feet were limping and she looked extremely embarrassed.

"Madam..." Taohua was shocked, "Madam, how did you know that?"

"That sounds too much like what Zhao Chenglin would say. As soon as I heard the words, I knew it was him who taught Sun Ning." Yin Mei lowered her eyes, feeling heavy in her heart, "Zhao Chenglin hasn't stopped yet."

"Madam, how do you know so much about the prince?" Taohua asked cautiously.

Yin Mei's heart trembled, thinking of the scenes in her dream, she took a deep breath and forced a smile, "I guessed."

Perhaps because he heard about what happened to Sun Ning today, Shen Yunshu rushed back before dinner.

When Yin Mei saw him, her heart skipped a beat. She clearly had something more important to say, but she just remembered what her aunt had said to her during the day...

She looked at Shen Yunshu's face, which attracted and frightened countless women in the capital, and for a moment she even forgot what she wanted to say to him.

Shen Yunshu came up to her and saw her staring at him in a daze. He frowned and asked, "Are you scared?"

Yin Mei then came back to her senses, shook her head, and slowly recounted what happened to Sun Ning today.

"It must be Zhao Chenglin's doing." Shen Yunshu looked at her quietly, "You guessed right."

"Have you been influenced by the prince in the court?" Yin Mei looked at him with some concern. "He does whatever he wants, so you must be careful."