98

"What if the horse is frightened? Who did it?"

"It is said that the prince deliberately released it to please the emperor."

“…”

The already chaotic scene became even more chaotic. After the falcon dived, it soon alarmed the hunting dogs brought out this time. They saw the falcon before they arrived at the destination, and they all became excited and started howling.

Dogs are animals that, once one opens its mouth, few of the others will be able to remain quiet. All of the dogs began to howl like ghosts and wolves at once, and the whole scene became a mess.

When Yin Mei heard the sound, she immediately lowered the curtain and shuddered a little.

Shen Yunshu immediately grabbed her wrist and felt her hand trembling slightly. His heart softened and he quickly pulled the frail girl into his arms, whispering, "Are you scared?"

"Yeah." Yin Mei nodded slightly. She still felt an unstoppable fear towards these sounds that were very similar to wolf howls, even though she knew those were hounds that were no different from Wu Jin.

"I'm here." Shen Yunshu gently stroked the soft hair on her head, "Do you want to go out with me?"

"Go out and see...what?" Yi Yinmei asked curiously.

"Wu Jin." Shen Yunshu's eyes showed a hint of smile, "Do you dare to follow me?"

Although Yin Mei was a little scared, she also felt curious when she saw the faint smile in Shen Yunshu's eyes.

After hesitating for a while, Yin Mei nodded slightly.

Shen Yunshu and Yin Mei slowly got out of the car. There were many people standing at the edge of the mud outside. When they saw Shen Yunshu, they all saluted. Shen Yunshu nodded "weakly" at them.

Yin Mei quickly pretended to "support" him and walked slowly forward with him until they came to an open space.

All the hunting dogs were locked up in one place, where they were howling like ghosts and wolves, with their mouths erected and howling sounds coming one after another.

The closer Yin Mei got, the less afraid she felt.

Because these dogs are cuter than each other.

There were all kinds of colors, some with long white hair, some with gray-black curly hair, and some that were so black that you couldn't see their faces. Only when they turned their eyes and looked at people in horror could Yin Mei see where their faces were.

The cutest one is Wu Jin.

Wu Jin is the biggest of all the hounds. He sits in the middle of a group of dogs with an arrogant look on his face, looking down on them as if all the dogs present are trash.

Yin Mei noticed that some puppies wanted to rub against Wu Jin, but Wu Jin gave them a cold look. The puppy instantly looked hurt and slowly retreated to the corner.

Yin Mei looked at Shen Yunshu's often indifferent face, and suddenly an "outrageous" idea emerged in her mind.

——Sometimes dogs really do resemble their owners.

Yin Mei's nervousness and fear were completely relieved when she saw the true appearance of these dogs. No way could be more effective than seeing their appearance now.

"Wu Jin." Shen Yunshu's voice was light, and Yin Mei saw Wu Jin straighten up instantly, looking at Shen Yunshu and Yin Mei, and his big furry tail swept across all the dogs behind him. He grunted and ran to Yin Mei, rubbing his big head against her skirt.