112

"Um."

Yin Mei looked at him in astonishment. She didn't expect that he would admit it.

"There are a few more. Let's go to their houses one by one." Shen Yunshu said slowly.

"What are you going to do?" Yin Mei looked at him in shock.

"Go tell them that their sweetheart is now my wife."

"..." Yin Mei's ears turned red, "Master Shen, why are you so childish!"

"Just kidding."

“…”

In the end, the two of them didn't even bother to choose a house, and Yin Mei was already out of energy.

Shen Yunshu had no choice but to carry her on his back because of his wound.

Fortunately, it was late and there were no people on the street. Yin Mei leaned on his back, listened to his heartbeat, and said slowly, "When I was a child, it seems that someone carried me like this."

Shen Yunshu said nothing and continued walking forward.

"Dignified." Yin Mei said slowly in his ear.

"Um?"

"I like you."

Yin Mei didn't know where she got the courage from. Maybe it was because she was behind Shen Yunshu and Shen Yunshu couldn't see her expression. However, all of Shen Yunshu's reactions could be seen in her eyes.

Yin Mei glanced at him quietly and saw that he didn't react at all, but his ears were already red.

She smiled softly and leaned against his back.

She just thought that she had succeeded in teasing Shen Yunshu, but she didn't expect that Shen Yunshu's silence all the way would eventually lead to such an outburst.

She regretted it when she returned to Shen's house.

The two of them didn't even have dinner and stayed in the side room all night. When Uncle Shen heard the noise, he said "tsk tsk" twice and thought that young people really... have no self-control. He quickly went back to his room, closed the door, and tried not to hear anything.

Yin Mei had never expected that with a wound like Shen Yunshu's, she could torture herself until late at night. She cried so hard and pushed him away, saying no.

But this time, the "no" was not as effective as it was during the day.

After this night, Yin Mei really couldn't get up, and she couldn't even think about going out to play. She could only stay in the house. She waited until Cangsong and Taohua arrived in Huizhou before she recovered.

As soon as Cangsong arrived, various things were gradually put on the agenda. He quickly found a house that both of them were satisfied with, and arranged for someone to clean it up. Within a few days, the place was vacated and they could move in.

But Yin Mei discovered that the pine trees and peach blossoms seemed to look a little different from before.

But Yin Mei couldn't tell what the specific difference was. Whether looking from a distance or up close, it seemed the same as before.

After moving to the new house, Yin Mei felt that she was living a fairy-like life. She had almost no worries in her life. When she had free time, she and Shen Yun would read books and play chess together, watching the autumn leaves gradually fall and the air getting cooler with the autumn rain. They would go for a stroll from time to time, occasionally visit their uncle and aunt or Uncle Shen's house, and occasionally, when they felt ambitious, they would go to the shop to check the account books to see how the business was going.