93

Li Fengming was stunned for a moment by Shen Yunshu's murderous eyes. He said slowly, "It's a good thing I didn't become your opponent back then."

"I won't be a rival to someone like you." Shen Yunshu said calmly, "Don't worry."

“No, actually the ‘why’ I wanted to ask just now is not why you want to kill the prince, but… why can you kill him by making him the commander-in-chief?” Li Fengming asked somewhat embarrassedly.

Shen Yunshu slowly raised her long eyelashes and looked at him meaningfully. The meaning of her eyes was very clear.

"Go back and think about it yourself."

"…Do you think I can figure it out if I go back alone?"

“…”

Midnight, East Palace.

A young eunuch in gray entered from the side door of the East Palace, walking very quickly.

Zhao Chenglin leaned back on the chair with a cold face, shaking his legs impatiently, and asked the attendant beside him from time to time, "Is he here?"

"Your Highness, please wait a moment."

"What are you waiting for!" Zhao Chenglin threw the teacup in his hand to the ground with a loud "bang".

The servants around him trembled with fear but did not show it on their faces. He had almost gotten used to it in the past few days. The prince's temper was getting worse and worse. However, no matter how bad it was, the prince did not seem to dare to kill people easily now, so they, the servants, put their hearts at ease.

"Your Highness, please calm down." At this moment, a young eunuch in gray came in from outside and lowered his head. The servants beside him saw him and immediately saluted.

"No need to formally greet me, please leave." Guo Yuanli raised his head and looked at the prince, with a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

"What's that look in your eyes?" Zhao Chenglin was extremely sensitive. When he saw Guo Yuanli's look, he felt offended instantly. He narrowed his eyes and raised his chin. "Why, Eunuch Guo, what do you think?"

Guo Yuanli originally had a lot to say, but after hearing the prince's tone, he slowly sighed.

"Why are you so impulsive? The throne is yours, why are you in such a hurry?"

"Eunuch Guo, please don't stand still. It's easy to talk." Zhao Chenglin narrowed his eyes and looked at him. "Shen Yunshu is determined to get me down. Father is also very concerned about me now. He has begun to pay attention to the Ninth Prince!"

"So you went to stab the Ninth Prince?" Guo Yuanli didn't know how to persuade him anymore, and frowned, "It's ok for you to set fire to Shen Yunshu, but stabbing the Ninth Prince is nothing!"

"It's not me!" Zhao Chenglin was so angry that he flipped the table, "I'm not that stupid!"

With a loud bang, the small rosewood table was overturned by Zhao Chenglin to the ground, making a deafening noise.

Guo Yuanli's eyebrows jumped. Seeing Zhao Chenglin who was totally irrational at this moment, he felt a chill in his heart.

How can a Zhao Chenglin like this fight against Shen Yunshu?

If the Ninth Prince was not killed by Zhao Chenglin, this matter would be even more difficult to handle.

Guo Yuanli's mind raced, and he said slowly, "Don't be impulsive. Deposing the crown prince is not a simple matter. There are too many things involved. As long as you don't make a big mistake, the emperor will take the time to consider this matter. Going to see the ninth prince may be a temporary idea of the emperor, but it does not mean..."