58

Chen Wan spotted Qin Yujun and waved a handkerchief at her. Qin Yujun wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, forced a smile, and walked forward.

Princess Liyang and Chen Wan were both startled when they saw her red eyes and absent-minded look.

This Miss Qin... hasn't she given up yet?

By the time Yin Mei had finished packing, half an hour had passed.

Although Shen Yunshu didn't make it to the end, he still hurt her badly. Her eyes were sparkling, her cheeks were flushed, and there were some red marks on her thin arms. She quietly straightened her hair and pinned it with a hairpin.

He also knocked one of her earrings off. Yin Mei took it off helplessly, but saw Shen Yunshu standing by the window not far away. Between his slender fingers was her other earring.

The earrings were made of ordinary pearls, small and exquisite. Shen Yunshu played with them in his palms, and they looked weak and pitiful.

Yin Mei stood up and walked towards him.

"Sir, please give me back the earrings..." Yin Mei stretched out her hand.

Shen Yunshu was looking into the distance. When he lowered his head, he saw Yin Mei standing in front of him, opening her palms towards him - her palms were small and pink, and they felt very soft when he pinched them.

Yin Mei didn't even know when he took off her earrings. Maybe he took them off when he was fiddling with her earlobe with his fingers just now.

The other earrings on her dressing table were bought for her by Shen Yunshu. They were all rare treasures, a pair worth a fortune. They were very dazzling to wear out, but she only wanted this one.

Shen Yunshu glanced at her, stretched out his hand, and the earrings hung in front of her eyes.

Yin Mei reached out to take it, but Shen Yunshu lowered his eyes to hide his smile, and suddenly raised his hand high. Yin Mei reached out to grab it, but couldn't reach it.

"Sir!" Yin Mei was a little annoyed, and her soft voice was filled with anxiety, "Give it to me quickly..."

Shen Yunshu ignored him and slowly moved the earring to his other hand and waved it in front of her eyes again.

Yin Mei glared at him gently.

He did it on purpose.

Yin Mei's look not only failed to serve as a warning, but instead made Shen Yunshu feel uneasy.

She actually glared at him.

good.

The author has something to say:

Shen Yunshu: Madam glared at me today, that's good.

Yin Mei: …………………………

The second update will be a little later, no later than 12 o'clock.

Chapter 51 (Part 2)

When Yin Mei finally came in front of everyone wearing a pair of earrings, her ears were still a little red.

Finally, Shen Yunshu personally put on a pair of earrings for her. The pearls on the earrings shone with a cold light. Shen Yunshu stroked her earlobes, his fingers were burning, and she didn't know what to do.

After packing up, Yin Mei immediately left the room, as if escaping, and never dared to stay alone with him again, as if he was a jackal, tiger or leopard.

Shen Yunshu looked at her fleeing, a smile appeared in his eyes, and he slowly followed her.

Yin Mei looked like this as soon as she appeared, followed by Shen Yunshu who seemed to be smiling. When the people present saw this scene, they thought of countless possibilities in their minds.