47

Sure enough, Shen Yunshu glanced at her and said without hesitation, "No trouble."

On the second day, Yin Mei arrived at the princess's mansion on time according to the time on the invitation.

It's a good day today, with a little sunshine but not scorching heat. There are a few clouds in the sky, lightly blocking some of the sunlight. There are slight breezes in the air. If you are having fun outdoors, it must be very comfortable.

Since there were no maids to bring to the flower-viewing banquet, Yin Mei left Taohua at home. She went to the banquet alone, feeling a little nervous but not showing it on her face. She handed the invitation to the guard at the door, who respectfully showed her the way.

Princess Liyang's mansion is the largest mansion in the capital. She is extremely favored by the emperor and has top-notch food, clothing and other necessities. But she also loves to show off. If she has anything delicious, useful or fun, she will find ways to let others know. She feels happy when she sees the envious expressions in other people's eyes.

At today's flower-viewing banquet, in addition to the peonies, she had another wonderful thing to show everyone. However, she thought it would be meaningless to write it on the invitation, so she kept it secret and didn't let anyone know.

Now that Qin Yujun has come, she can't help herself. She likes Qin Yujun the most. She is generous and decent, never jealous, and never competes with others. She is the most comfortable to get along with and is also the best girl for her to show off.

So the princess took Qin Yujun aside and whispered to her, secretly telling her that she had found a treasure.

Qin Yujun forced a smile, but there was a dead look in her eyes.

"Don't smile so bitterly, it's really ugly." Princess Liyang sensed that something was wrong with her and frowned at her. "I haven't seen you for a few days. What's wrong with you?"

"It's nothing, I just feel a little sad." Qin Yujun said softly.

"What are you feeling?" Princess Liyang rarely saw her like this. "Tell me what you are feeling, and I will help you vent your anger."

"There's nothing to be angry about." Qin Yujun said slowly, "It's my own problem."

"What kind of riddle are you talking about?" Princess Liyang was impatient, and seeing her like this, she didn't want to pay any attention to her and turned around to play with other people.

But when others saw this scene, they understood it very clearly.

"Your Highness, Miss Qin is like this because of that Lord Shen." Someone who likes to help came up and "kindly" explained the princess's doubts, "Lord Shen recently married a wife, and he married the legitimate daughter of the merchant Yin family."

"I know about this." Princess Liyang nodded. "Today is the flower viewing banquet. I even asked someone to send her an invitation."

"ah……"

"this……"

When everyone heard this, they started chatting in low voices. Qin Yujun, who was not far away, heard this and her face turned pale.

"I don't know what Lord Shen is thinking. A merchant's daughter has nothing. How can she compare to Miss Qin, a lady from a noble family who is proficient in music, chess, calligraphy and painting?"

"It is said that Lord Shen is not interested in women, but that's all. I heard that Yin Mei is just a seductive girl, and there is nothing good about her."

"Even if the princess sends her an invitation, she may not dare to come."

Princess Liyang finally understood why Qin Yujun was so sad and realized that she had made things a little complicated.