Chapter 42

The high school entrance exam lasted for two days. Because it was far away, students from Xiaqiu Junior High School who had registered and paid in advance could have lunch in the cafeteria of this high school.

Guan Baiyu did not register, but Shi Zhen said he would take him home to eat and he could rest at home.

The high school entrance exam lasted for two days. The Chinese language exam was held in the morning, and the exam ended at 10:00.

The teachers of Xiaqiu Junior High School were afraid that the students in their school would hand in their papers early and run away, so they repeatedly emphasized before the exam that they could not hand in their papers early, saying that even if they could not write and fell asleep on the table, they could not hand in their papers early. Therefore, everyone left the classroom at the same time.

This exam disrupted all the students in the school, and students from other schools took the exam with them, so Guan Baiyu was not in the same exam room with Yan Jiangtao.

After handing in the test paper, he ran quickly to the door.

His brother was waiting at the door!

It was also good for him to run faster so that his brother would wait a few seconds less!

Yan Jiangtao was determined to make trouble for Guan Baiyu during lunch.

He signed up to eat at school. If Guan Baiyu also ate at school, he could teach him a lesson at school. If Guan Baiyu went out to eat... he could also go out to eat.

But Yan Jiangtao never expected that after he handed in his paper and left the examination room, he would see Guan Baiyu running away.

It was the first time he knew that Guan Baiyu, who had always been slow to react, could run so fast.

Yan Jiangtao ran after him.

Then he saw Guan Baiyu running to a tall and strong man and talking to him, and even climbed onto his tricycle.

Yan Jiangtao: "..." If Guan Baiyu was alone, he would dare to cause trouble for Guan Baiyu, but if there were parents... Yan Jiangtao could only stop and go back to eat.

Then he got angry because the food in this high school was not delicious.

Other classmates: "..." Braised chicken legs are not delicious? Is Yan Jiangtao sick? !

Shi Zhen did not bring Guan Baiyu back to the village.

The village was a bit far away, and there might be villagers coming to ask questions... He took Guan Baiyu to the house he had just rented in the town.

It took at least fifteen minutes to ride a tricycle back to the village from high school, but it only took five minutes to get here. They didn't have to ride a tricycle anymore, and he and Guan Baiyu could just walk to the exam.

Shi Zhen had moved the things he used to set up a stall here one after another, so there were naturally things to cook here.

Because there was no rice cooker, Shi Zhen simply made noodles.

He cut a sausage, and then cut shredded pork, carrots, and wild rice stems, stir-fried them all, and put them into the cooked noodles, making two servings of fried noodles, one for himself and one for Guan Baiyu.

These were all the things Guan Baiyu loved and often ate, and he didn't dare to make something Guan Baiyu had never eaten before on such a day - if Guan Baiyu accidentally ate the wrong thing and got diarrhea, it would be terrible!

After Guan Baiyu finished eating, Shi Zhen let him sleep for a while.

Guan Baiyu couldn't sleep, and said to Shi Zhen excitedly: "Brother, I think this exam is very easy. I have been doing exercises for the past two months, and it is still very useful!"