Chapter 99

Zhao Qiujuan has become much more cheerful since she started setting up a stall and making money on her own, but it is difficult to change a person's nature.

Just like Zhao Meiyun, she talks radiantly to people about this and that every day these days. She looks very proud, but in fact she is still dependent on others and does not dare to quarrel with others. She is even afraid that others will not like her.

She always lowers her position and can't help but try to please others.

Why is Zhao Dongjuan so domineering at home? It's because Zhao Meiyun and Zhao Qiujuan are both soft-tempered and easy to bully.

When they encounter others saying something bad about themselves, they often think about their own problems first. When they see others being angry, they become afraid and try to coax them first so that they don't get angry.

They actually have a bit of a pleaser personality. When such a person meets someone like Zhao Dongjuan, who thinks everything is someone else's problem... won't they be overpowered?

Of course, Zhao Dongjuan became more and more arrogant, and they were the ones who let her out.

Even if they feel aggrieved, they will still tolerate it when things happen, which naturally makes people who are good at pushing beyond their limits even more arrogant.

Moreover, they have lived in isolated mountain villages since they were young, and the mentality they have accepted since childhood is to accept everything. Sometimes others do not make demands on them, but they themselves can make a lot of demands on themselves.

In Shi Zhen's previous life, he had encountered women who felt guilty for not giving birth to a son for their husband... This was what happened to Zhao Meiyun and Zhao Qiujuan.

In fact, Shi Ting also has a soft personality and is easily bullied. Although she loves to spend money, she has the same things in her bones as Zhao Qiujuan and the others, but at most they are not that serious.

Otherwise, from the beginning of my previous life, I would have stayed alive without getting divorced.

Shi Ting was easy to deceive... Shi Zhen felt that if he had promised her that eating ten eggs a day would make her beautiful, she would really eat ten eggs.

If Zhao Qiujuan and Shi Ting want to find a partner in the future, it is best to find someone more reliable and more responsible.

Those people Zhao Meiyun mentioned, and Shi Zhen, more or less, all pointed out their shortcomings.

The quality of these people is indeed not very good, and he is not willing to take them out to work anyway.

Zhao Meiyun became worried: "What should we do? Dongjuan is already married, but Qiujuan is still missing..."

"Aunt Zhao, I'm really not in a hurry." Shi Zhen said.

"Okay..." Zhao Meiyun sighed.

After Zhao Meiyun finished worrying, she went to cook. While cooking, she talked to Shi Zhen: "Ah Zhen, when your sister gets married, it will be your turn..."

"Aunt Zhao, I'm very picky, and I like to find things by myself. Maybe I won't find anything I like in my life." Shi Zhen said with a smile.

"Children, don't talk nonsense." Zhao Meiyun laughed, not taking Shi Zhen's words seriously.

While they were talking, Shi Zhiqiang sent Zhao Qiujuan back.

When they meet each other for the first time, they usually don't leave any food. Of course, if they make an appointment to eat out by themselves, that's another matter.