Chapter 145

Guan Baiyu didn't prepare any particularly expensive gifts, so he brought some fruits and then found a professor in his forties who was teaching them these days.

He had actually asked the professor some questions a few days ago and had a strong sense of presence in front of the professor. This time he went to visit and specifically asked a question about the Internet.

In another life, when Guan Baiyu passed away, there were already portals and search engines.

And now... Guan Baiyu found that there is no such thing yet.

He had no idea of ​​building a portal website, and he couldn't do it, but he took this to talk to the professor and mentioned the future development trend.

He said something meaningful, and the professor was indeed very happy and chatted a lot with him.

Guan Baiyu chatted with the professor for a long time and felt that it might not be a good idea for him to ask about studying abroad rashly, so he didn't ask in the end.

At eight o'clock in the evening, although the professor kept asking him to talk, Guan Baiyu still said goodbye: "Teacher Li, it's getting late, I'll leave first."

Teacher Li reluctantly sent him away and said: "Guan Baiyu, come back next time when you are free."

"Okay." Guan Baiyu smiled.

After Guan Baiyu left, Teacher Li entered the bedroom and said to his wife who was reading a book: "Lili, I have a good seedling under my hands this time... This Guan Baiyu has quite advanced ideas."

Teacher Li's wife's surname is Cao, and her name is Cao Li. She raised her eyes and glanced at Teacher Li, and said: "This cannot be said to be an advanced idea...doesn't it already exist abroad?"

When Teacher Li and Guan Baiyu started chatting, she listened for a while and knew what they were talking about.

This is really...

Cao Li added: "Looking at it, I think he is a bit utilitarian... He has a good family background, and he should have learned from the elders in the family."

Teacher Li usually doesn't pay much attention to dressing matters, so he can't understand it, but Cao Li is a woman, and she can tell at a glance that the watch on Guan Baiyu's hand costs seven hundred or eight hundred.

This is not a particularly expensive watch, but it is not something that an average family member can wear.

"You are really good at reading people... He is very familiar with computers. He must have used them a lot before, but he is still very serious about studying. Let me tell you, he is the one with the highest score in our department this time."

"Then he's pretty good." Cao Li said.

Teacher Li added: "I will also pay attention to him during class. He listens very seriously to the class. After understanding the class content, he will learn the rest of the content by himself... He is a very good child."

Cao Li was a bit aloof and didn't like Guan Baiyu's behavior of starting a relationship not long after school started. But after hearing what her husband said, she thought it was nothing.

This Guan Baiyu probably learned some businessman habits from his family, but it's not a big mistake.

In the days that followed, Guan Baiyu would behave well in front of all the professors, and he also began to show off himself in front of his classmates.

He also wrote an application for joining the party and actively participated in any activities at school.

After observing this school for a period of time, he realized that it would be beneficial to perform more in school.