Chapter 6

Shi Zhen suppressed his complicated emotions and looked at Guan Baiyu closely.

Fifteen-year-old Guan Baiyu was a head shorter than him, only about 1.6 meters tall, very thin all over, and his withered hair showed that he was malnourished.

This child was still very young.

After Shi Zhen was reborn, he was eager to see Guan Baiyu. After seeing him and settling down, he began to think about how to get along with Guan Baiyu.

In his previous life, Guan Baiyu was very good to him, helping him run the company, washing his clothes, cooking for him, and taking care of his life.

His family was poor since he was a child, and there were many people in his family, so he didn't feel the warmth at home, but he felt it from Guan Baiyu.

Guan Baiyu was a gentle and kind person.

Such a person... He has hurt others all his life, so it's not good to hurt others again.

What's more, he likes the adult Guan Baiyu, not... the child in front of him.

How can he attack a minor at such a old age?

In this life, he hopes that Guan Baiyu will not take detours again, study hard, get into a good university, get married and have children, and live happily.

Guan Baiyu looked at Shi Zhen with suspicion, and Shi Zhen said, "Your mother is my aunt. She told me about you before she died, so I came to find you."

In his previous life, when Guan Baiyu was alive, he never thought of going to his grandfather's side to recognize his relatives.

Later, when Guan Baiyu died, he accidentally came into contact with people there.

In the 1950s, Guan Baiyu's grandfather was just an ordinary civil servant in Anshan Town, but later he rose step by step, and when he retired, he was already one of the deputy mayors of Changxi City. His later wife gave birth to several children who were also very promising.

Shi Zhen had a big career at that time, and he stayed in Changxi City, so he naturally came into contact with the other party and chatted with him several times.

But people never mentioned Guan Baiyu's biological father, and he didn't find out who Guan Baiyu's mother was.

Obviously, Guan Baiyu's mother was determined not to recognize Guan Baiyu, and Guan Baiyu's grandfather had no feelings for this grandson at all.

Since that was the case, he could naturally make up an identity for himself and treat Guan Baiyu well.

Guan Baiyu stared at Shi Zhen blankly.

Shi Zhen smiled: "Let me go in and sit down?"

Guan Baiyu made way for Shi Zhen and walked in.

Guan Jianguo's house had a cement floor, but Guan Baiyu's house still had a mud floor, which made the house a little damp.

There were few things here, and the few things were old, such as the table, which was obviously a bit old. The tabletop was bumpy and there was a paper box on it, as if something was kept there.

Guan Baiyu had been watching Shi Zhen vigilantly, but Shi Zhen felt that he was still not alert enough - this kid actually let him in...

There was an electric wire hanging from the roof of Guan Baiyu's house, and a light bulb was hanging under the wire, emitting a dim yellow light.

Guan Baiyu's face was stained with a halo under the lamp: "Are you really my cousin?"

"Of course," Shi Zhen said, "What's the benefit of me lying to you? You can't give me money."