Chapter 61

Shi Zhen's expression suddenly changed when he heard Teacher Fei say that Zhao Meiyun fell and fell very seriously.

In her previous life, Zhao Meiyun was injured at about this time.

At that time, he had just come out to work and knew nothing about the outside world. After arriving in J City, he could not find a job and lived in Qiaodong for more than a month.

Although he later worked as a laborer at a construction site, the contractor did not pay him and Shi Xinghuo any wages at all.

The only question I asked was that wages are paid at the end of the year.

He had no money at that time, so he naturally did not go home. He only told his family that he was safe and said he would go back during the New Year.

Later, Zhao Meiyun was injured in a fall, and she struggled so much that she needed to have her leg amputated.

Shi Zhen always thought that after he took the person out, this incident would never happen again, but now Zhao Meiyun still broke her leg...

Shi Zhen said goodbye to Teacher Fei and ran directly to the hospital with Guan Baiyu.

Anshan Town Hospital.

This is not a big hospital, but to Zhao Qiujuan and Zhao Meiyun, it is already very, very big.

They had never been to a place like this before, and they couldn't help but feel terrified.

Zhao Meiyun's face turned pale in pain and her lips trembled, but she still held Zhao Qiujuan's hand tightly and said: "Qiujuan, let's go, how can we come here... Just find a barefoot doctor to look at me..."

Treating illness is a bottomless pit.

Zhao Meiyun remembered that there was a relative in the Shi family. The man's belly suddenly grew big and he had a disease called hepatic ascites. He went to the hospital for treatment. In the end, he died without treatment. He still owed an unknown amount of money. The woman in that family almost drank Pesticides.

Over there, after they get sick, who wouldn't treat them with a barefoot doctor? I dare not go to the county hospital anyway.

They are not from the city, so they don’t have to spend much money on medical treatment.

"Mom..." Zhao Qiujuan cried. She was also confused and afraid of the hospital.

But she didn't know where the Barefoot Doctor was.

In fact, she didn't know what to do when she came to the hospital. Now she just wanted to hold her mother and cry.

Zhao Meiyun fell down the attic stairs.

Zhao Dongjuan has been unhappy since Shi Zhen went to pay Shi Ting's tuition fee the day before yesterday. She told Shi Zhen in private countless times that she was partial.

Zhao Meiyun would not listen to anything she said to her little daughter. She could only try her best to persuade Zhao Dongjuan not to talk nonsense in front of Shi Zhen, Shi Dalin or even Shi Ting.

The more she tried to persuade her, the more unhappy Zhao Dongjuan became. Of course, if she gave her money, Zhao Dongjuan would be willing to be more content.

Today Shi Zhen took Guan Baiyu to Changxi City to register. Shi Ting did not have to study with Guan Baiyu, but went to set up a stall with Shi Dalin. There were only three of them left at home.

Zhao Dongjuan told them how much the tuition for high school would be, and how much the monthly living expenses would be. She also said that Guan Baiyu's education was probably all paid by Shi Zhen... After all, she felt that Shi Zhen should not spend money on outsiders. .