Chapter 144

When Guan Baiyu was in high school, Shi Zhen kept spending time with him and away from him. They often only saw each other for two weeks without talking to each other, and Shi Zhen would avoid him when he came.

At that time, Shi Zhen was also thinking about Guan Baiyu, but he didn't feel too uncomfortable.

But now...he returned to Changxi City from the provincial capital and felt as if he was scratching his heart and lungs every night.

He made the lasts himself.

For example, I would run around during the day, and move and decorate my new home at night.

He and Guan Baiyu's things were moved to the house on the third floor. According to Zhao Qiujuan, Guan Baiyu didn't come back to live very often, so he lived there and helped look after the house.

As for Zhao Qiujuan, Shi Zhen asked her to live in the house on the fourth floor. The house on the fourth floor had an attic, adding up to more than 200 square meters. So here, Shi Zhen also reserved rooms for Shi Dalin, his wife, and Shi Ting.

The rooms of Shi Dalin and his wife and Zhao Qiujuan are on the fourth floor, while Shi Ting's house is in the attic.

Before Guan Baiyu went to the provincial capital to go to school, Shi Zhen had already given Shi Ting the key to the house so that she could live here on weekends. Of course, he also told Zhao Qiujuan to take charge of Shi Ting and not allow Shi Ting to go out at night.

On Saturday, Shi Zhen said to Zhao Qiujuan early in the morning: "Sister, you go to work by yourself today and come back later. I have to go out for something. By the way, when Tingting comes to live here, you can watch Her point."

"Okay." Zhao Qiujuan agreed.

Shi Zhen had a lot of things to do, and it was normal for her to go out, so she didn't even ask a question.

Seeing that Zhao Qiujuan agreed, Shi Zhen drove to the provincial capital.

He missed Guan Baiyu.

Guan Baiyu finally got into college, so of course he wouldn't spend all his time renovating his house or making money.

Learning knowledge is the most important thing.

But compared to other students...the knowledge he learns in school today is not difficult for him.

Most of his classmates have never been exposed to computers and are slow to learn anything. There are only a few who are as proficient in typing as he is.

Because of this, the class progress was very slow. He took advantage of the class to preview the contents of the textbook and made some marks.

But he is not considered a hard worker. Some people work much harder than him.

At this stage, if you want to type faster, it is best to learn Wubi. In Guan Baiyu's dormitory, someone found paper, drew a keyboard on it, and then typed according to the root words.

Guan Baiyu learned Pinyin in his last life, and it is the same in this life. Although typing in Pinyin is not as fast as Wubi, he does not need to type so fast in his study and life. The current speed is enough, so he does not practice it.

Every night after dinner, Guan Baiyu would call Qi Xiaowu, and the two of them would go to the new house to decorate it bit by bit.

Guan Baiyu divided half of the one hundred and twenty square meters into a bathroom and a rest room.

Of course, this lounge belonged to him and Shi Zhen, and this was also to facilitate Shi Zhen's stay.

As for the other half... He made a bookshelf and planned to make four desks. Then he bought computers to put them on, which looked very high-end.