Chapter 77

No matter it was Guan Baiyu, Liang Qinxuan, or the people on the basketball team who came with them, they had never seen this kind of movie.

Guan Baiyu was particularly uncomfortable and felt disgusted, but their reactions were different. They all blushed, felt very embarrassed, and couldn't help but want to see it.

At this time, an old man smiled and said: "This is from Hong Kong, hehe, haven't you seen it?"

"This is the latest one. It's not easy to get. It's an eye-opener for you!"

"Ha ha ha ha!"

Those people burst into laughter, seeming to find Guan Baiyu's awkward expressions amusing.

This kind of private video room also plays normal movies, but in order to attract customers, some movies with side effects will also be played.

This kind of movie is rated at Level 3, which is not the most straightforward kind. It may not matter to adults, but the impact they have on a group of high school students is very big.

Guan Baiyu felt that he couldn't stay in this place. He turned to look at Liang Qinxuan: "Let's go."

This was the first time Liang Qinxuan saw this, and he didn't want to leave, so he squirmed.

This made Guan Baiyu even more uncomfortable, and he turned cold: "Are you leaving or not?!"

Although Liang Qinxuan didn't like the dirty environment here, he wanted to stay and watch, but Guan Baiyu's face looked a bit scary...

Liang Qinxuan compromised: "I'm going, I'm going."

Guan Baiyu looked at the others again: "Let's go!"

Those members of the basketball team didn't want to leave either, and looked at Guan Baiyu with red faces...

Guan Baiyu felt that their appearance was really irritating, and he became angry: "Are you going to leave or not?"

Guan Baiyu usually has a good temper, but now he suddenly got angry, and everyone on the basketball team was shocked.

They came together, and now someone is leaving. If they stay... it doesn't seem good?

And they didn't know they would see this, so they came here wearing school uniforms... Being teased now made them very embarrassed.

Seeing Guan Baiyu and Liang Qinxuan leaving together, the basketball team members looked at each other and followed.

They actually want to see it... next time! Next time, don’t wear school uniform and pretend to be an adult!

Once outside, the fresh air made Guan Baiyu's discomfort dissipate a little. He walked forward quickly without thinking.

Liang Qinxuan chased after him: "Guan Baiyu! Guan Baiyu, walk slower!"

Guan Baiyu turned to look at Liang Qinxuan, his expression was not very good, and his frown made Liang Qinxuan feel like he was facing a teacher.

Well, Guan Baiyu studied with him every day, and he was almost like a teacher.

Liang Qinxuan immediately apologized: "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was like this..." Alas, Guan Baiyu was still young, so he was probably frightened...

Wait, Guan Baiyu is only one year younger than him...

It can only be said that the students in the experimental class who only know how to study are too naive!

Liang Qinxuan apologized repeatedly.

The people from the basketball team who caught up behind said, "It's nothing to look at, right? We're already old..."