Chapter 94

When Shi Zhen went home that day, he felt a little heavy.

Guan Baiyu should have bought it back from his adoptive grandmother.

In the 1970s and 1980s, there was a serious preference for boys over girls, and things like abandoning baby girls happened even in Changxi City.

But baby boys, or healthy baby boys, are basically not thrown away.

Who are Guan Baiyu's biological parents?

If it were more than twenty years later, with the help of the Internet and various family-hunting organizations, Guan Baiyu would have a high probability of finding his parents.

But this was the nineties.

Even things like abduction and trafficking are common these days. It is even more difficult to find family members.

As for Guan Baiyu's "cousin" identity being exposed after he finds his family... Shi Zhen doesn't care much about this.

The brotherly relationship he and Guan Baiyu cultivated in their daily interactions was not fake. Even if he cheated on Guan Baiyu, Guan Baiyu should... not care?

In fact, he didn't mind telling the truth to Guan Baiyu, but he was afraid that after saying so, Guan Baiyu would no longer be willing to accept his help, or think that he had bad intentions.

Thinking about this now is actually meaningless.

After two years, when he has money, he must find a way to help Guan Baiyu find his biological parents.

Shi Zhen was not in a good mood, but when Guan Baiyu came back, he looked very happy, with joy in his eyes and brows, and even rushed towards him and hugged him.

Guan Baiyu came home by car, and there was no chill on his body. Instead, he felt warm. Shi Zhen was hit by him, and all the depression in his heart was knocked away.

"Xiaoyu, why are you so happy?" Shi Zhen asked.

Guan Baiyu said: "Brother, I want to open a company!"

Start a company? Shi Zhen was stunned.

Guan Baiyu said: "Brother, don't I have five thousand yuan? I want to use this money to open a company in partnership with Liang Qinxuan, specializing in the production of pencil cases and schoolbags!"

Shi Zhen didn't expect Guan Baiyu to have the idea of ​​starting a company, and was surprised and happy.

He didn't know about other times, but in 1995, opening a stationery company... this was basically a business that was sure to make money without losing money.

Unless someone born in the 1970s like him lives in a city, their parents will not give them too much money to buy stationery when they go to school.

When he was a child, he only had one pencil, and he would only buy another one when he ran out of it.

But today’s kids are different.

Now that everyone has money, most people will not treat their children badly when it comes to their education.

The most important thing is that the period from the late 1980s to the early 1990s was a period when a large number of babies were born in this country, which is the so-called baby boom period.

He remembered looking at population data in his previous life. Starting in 1963, there was a baby boom. After this baby boom, the year with the largest number of births was 1987, with 25 million births in the whole year.

After this year, many years later, a very large number of children were born.

These children have just entered elementary school or are about to enter elementary school.