Chapter 156

Shi Zhen and Guan Baiyu did not go to bed early.

They were so busy in the past two days that they didn't have any intimacy, but they can make up for it now.

In another period of life, Guan Baiyu rarely expressed his feelings.

On the one hand, it's because he's used to it - he's been expressing his feelings since he was a child, and it's completely useless.

On the other hand... at that time he had nothing but Shi Zhen, and sometimes he would uncontrollably please Shi Zhen.

He knew that Shi Zhen liked him, but it was still difficult for him to tell his true feelings and let Shi Zhen know.

But now, Shi Zhen's behavior gave him a great sense of security, and he was accustomed to telling Shi Zhen his thoughts.

Even if Shi Zhen's skills are not good, he will openly dislike him.

In this way, they can be more happy sometimes.

The two hugged each other and began to talk about Mu Tian and Jiang Xingsheng.

Shi Zhendao: "I'm sorry, I didn't help you check in my previous life. If I checked, maybe you could recognize them then..."

"Actually, I already knew that I was not from the Sun family at that time, but I just didn't have time to tell you." Guan Baiyu said.

"When did you know this?" Shi Zhen was stunned.

Guan Baiyu said: "Just...one month before the car accident."

In fact, during that period of life, he and Shi Zhen were very sweet at first.

There is an old couple in the middle, but they are busy with their own affairs and are very harmonious.

In the last two months, due to busy schedules and other reasons, the two of them were like powder keg, ready to explode.

But they were quite restrained and didn't really get into a fight...

When Guan Baiyu thought of those things, he no longer felt anything.

Shi Zhen was stunned. Guan Baiyu had a bad temper at that time. Could it be related to this matter?

If Guan Baiyu hadn't died...

Guan Baiyu died because of him.

Holding Guan Baiyu tightly, Shi Zhen asked again: "What are you going to do next?"

Guan Baiyu said: "Let's find a time...tell them about our relationship."

"Okay." Shi Zhen kissed Guan Baiyu.

Shi Zhen left early the next morning.

After he returned to Changxi City, he first went to deal with some matters of the company.

The man who replaced the steel bars was a relative of Shi Daniu. In fact, this man not only replaced the steel bars, he also collaborated with some people to steal cement and sell it.

Even Shi Daniu instigated Shi Daniu to change cement, just to get kickbacks.

He had only been working with Shi Daniu for a few months, but he had already embezzled tens of thousands of yuan.

Shi Zhen will get this money back. At the same time, he has also laid off many people. Even Shi Daniu can no longer be a foreman and can only continue to be an ordinary mason.

Shi Daniu had no objection at all to this.

He had never experienced anything. At first, Shi Zhen was so serious and refused to let him go home. He thought he was going to jail.