Chapter 174

Shi Zhen did not expect Hong Zhiqi to go to reporters.

But when I think about it carefully, I don’t think it’s strange.

Hong Zhiqi definitely wants revenge.

Just looking for reporters will not have much effect. Even if a reporter reports his matter, if the local people discuss it, the matter will be over.

Shao Baitong may not be able to get jobs in a short period of time, but that's all.

Of course, Hong Zhiqi knew that resistance was a good thing: "You found a reporter? That's good."

"Boss, will it affect you?" Hong Zhiqi asked. He told Shi Zhen about this mainly because he was afraid that it would affect Shi Zhen.

"No," Shi Zhen said, "It's you, you have to be careful to avoid being retaliated by him."

"I will." Hong Zhiqi was a little moved.

Shi Zhen was actually more concerned about another thing: "You said you saw Shao Baitong's brother at the construction site?"

Hong Zhiqi nodded and told the whole story. Of course he didn't mention Guan Baiyu's existence. He then said, "Sorry, I forgot to mention it yesterday."

The night before yesterday, he tossed and turned all night, thinking about Guan Baiyu, and in the morning he was anxious to see Guan Baiyu...

"It's okay, it's not too late to know now, thank you." Shi Zhen said.

Hong Zhiqi left with satisfaction.

Shi Zhen's expression was a bit solemn.

Shao Baitong would use some despicable means when grabbing business. He had always known this.

After he got rich in his previous life, he found someone to keep an eye on Shao Baitong, and discovered some of the things Shao Baitong had done, and even warned Shao Baitong's competitors.

Now... Shao Baitong wants to use it on him?

Shi Zhen called Xiao Zhou and said to Xiao Zhou: "Xiao Zhou, I will take you to the construction site tomorrow. Then you find a chance to tell the foremen that I will find someone to check them recently and ask them to be careful. ”

He didn't know what Shao Baitong wanted to do, but he was just looking for trouble for him in private.

Shi Zhen couldn't guarantee that his foreman would be loyal to the company, so he simply asked Xiao Zhou to tell them so in private.

In a situation where someone might check them out at any time...those people would definitely not dare to do anything.

"Boss, don't worry, I will get things done." Xiao Zhou vowed.

The next day, Shi Zhen took Xiao Zhou to the construction site as usual, and Xiao Zhou deliberately stayed away from Shi Zhen.

Not long after he left Shi Zhen, a foreman came to him and forcefully gave him a pack of cigarettes: "Assistant Zhou, you have worked hard! It's quite busy following the boss everywhere, isn't it?"

There are many things that a foreman has to deal with. Some people's personalities are not suitable for being a foreman, such as Shi Daniu. Even if Shi Zhen promoted him, he couldn't do it well.

Until now...the foremen under Shi Zhen are basically good at talking, principled, and able to handle things well.

Assistant Zhou followed Shi Zhen around all day long, and they all wanted to have a good relationship with him.

Assistant Zhou put away the cigarette: "I'm a little busy, there are a lot of things recently..."

Assistant Zhou looked thoughtful.