Chapter 153

Guan Baiyu knew that Mu Tian and the others had been waiting outside.

When he first learned that they were his parents yesterday, he was a little at a loss.

But Shi Zhen's visit last night made him calm down and think clearly.

Those are his parents, and no matter what, he should get along well with them.

Therefore, when get out of class was over, when he saw Mu Tian looking at him expectantly, he directly called "Mom".

It was not that difficult for him to say this.

After all, he has known since he was a child that Zhang Xiumei is not his mother. Before, his mother's image was vacant.

After shouting out... Guan Baiyu felt that this was not bad.

Having a pair of parents is a good thing for him, not a bad thing.

The biggest problem now may be his relationship with Shi Zhen.

Guan Baiyu knew very well that the vast majority of parents would not accept this.

Guan Baiyu walked towards Mu Tian and Jiang Xingsheng, but after only a few steps, he was grabbed by the squad leader: "Cai Huidong is here! Let's go around!"

The monitor is a pushover and does his best for the class.

So Cai Huidong rehearsed the stage play, even if he didn't participate in the performance, he was busy at first.

But Cai Huidong has always been dissatisfied with him. He always told him to forget about it, and even ordered him to do things, asking him to buy drinks without paying for it!

He didn't care about it face to face, but he was really dissatisfied, so he agreed to work part-time at Guan Baiyu's place.

Originally this matter was over here.

To be honest, if Cai Huidong really needs help from him, just tell him and he will still be willing to help.

As a result, Cai Huidong didn't ask him for help. Instead, he went to tell the teacher that he, the monitor, didn't care...

Then Teacher Cao really believed it and accused him.

The feeling of being wronged was so uncomfortable that the monitor now hated Cai Huidong.

At this time, Guan Baiyu also saw Cai Huidong next to Jiang Xingsheng and stopped.

Going by this time... was quite embarrassing.

The monitor said: "I didn't expect that there is a professor who is Cai Huidong's aunt and uncle... Will he let his aunt and uncle come to trouble us..."

"No." Guan Baiyu said.

At this time, Cai Huidong had already shouted: "Uncle, aunt."

He had a cold face and looked like he was reluctant to shout.

Jiang Xingsheng had never gotten along with his nephew before, but he had gotten along recently. However, he had a cold personality and did not have a deep friendship with his nephew. Instead, he gave away thousands of dollars one after another.

He specifically learned about what happened last night, and even felt that his nephew had a bad temper.

"Why didn't you go to class?" Jiang Xingsheng asked.

Cai Huidong's expression froze.

Jiang Xingsheng said: "Your parents asked you to come here to study hard, not to play."

In universities these days, the management of classes is relatively strict. The teacher calls the students in every class.

Therefore, Guan Baiyu never missed a single lesson.