Chapter 163

After Zhao Meiyun left, Zhao Qiujuan felt a little distracted.

Shi Zhen is actually with Guan Baiyu... This is so surprising!

She doesn't even have the heart to study anymore!

However, after I was surprised and thought about it carefully, I felt it was normal.

Shi Zhen has always been thinking about Guan Baiyu the most, and he also goes to see Guan Baiyu every weekend...

It's just that two men are together...

Shi Zhen went home after visiting the construction site that day, but Duan Hongming returned to the company.

When he returned to the company, he found that Zhao Qiujuan was not in the right state and looked confused.

It was obviously not like this in the morning... Could it be that her scumbag ex-boyfriend came to see her again?

"What happened to Zhao Qiujuan?" Duan Hongming asked an employee in the company. This person was a local and had been working here.

"Her mother came to see her today and talked to her for a while. Then she stopped studying and didn't know what was wrong." The man said.

Duan Hongming thought for a while and went to find Zhao Qiujuan: "What's wrong with you?"

"I...I'm fine." Zhao Qiujuan smiled at Duan Hongming. She must keep Shi Zhen's matter a secret. Not even Shi Ting can tell, let alone Duan Hongming.

"I heard your mother is here? What did she tell you?" Duan Hongming asked.

Zhao Qiujuan thought for a while and said vaguely: "It's nothing."

"Is it for your marriage?" Duan Hongming asked again. Zhao Qiujuan's family conditions should not be very good...Did her mother force her to get married? Or force her to marry a scumbag?

Zhao Qiujuan nodded quickly: "Yes."

"Don't listen too much to what your elders say. You still have to make your own decisions about your own marriage. Like your ex-boyfriend before, you better not worry about it..." Duan Hongming said seriously.

Zhao Qiujuan said: "I know... you are such a good person!" Zhao Qiujuan really thinks that Duan Hongming is a good person, helping her to stand up and caring about her!

Duan Hongming also felt that he was a very good person and went back to work with satisfaction.

Mu Tian and Jiang Xingsheng came to Changxi City, but Shi Zhen did not accompany them.

Firstly, he has a lot of things to be busy with, and secondly, people may not like his company.

Shi Zhen went to work, and Guan Baiyu took Jiang Xingsheng and Mu Tian around.

However, these two people did not stay in Changxi City for too long. After staying for three nights, they proposed to leave. At the same time, they also invited Guan Baiyu to Mu's house.

Jiang Xingsheng had a bad relationship with his family, but Mu Tian had a good relationship with his family. They went to Mu's house during the Chinese New Year.

Guan Baiyu promised to go there after the new year.

Mu Tian and Jiang Xingsheng were already very satisfied with this, so they naturally agreed.

As soon as Mu Tian and the others left, Fang Miyan gave birth.

Shi Zhen only got the news the next day, so he took Guan Baiyu and the gifts to see Fang Miyan.

Fang Miyan usually works a lot, is strong, and is young. It is said that she got off the delivery bed by herself just after giving birth.

But later, Chen Xiaofen didn't allow her to get out of bed and asked her to lie down and have a good rest.