Chapter 101

Generally speaking, Huaguang belongs to Liang Qinxuan, and Guan Baiyu is only one of the shareholders.

But he was already content. After all, without Liang Qinxuan and Liang's father, he wouldn't be able to open a company at all.

Now he can get dividends and have the opportunity to watch a company grow from scratch... There are so many things to learn.

This week is the Big Week. After Guan Baiyu and Liang Qinxuan met with the dealer, Liang Qinxuan planned to recruit people, while Guan Baiyu went to the small workshop that was doing OEM processing for them and asked them to produce new pencil cases.

Guan Baiyu had already thought about the style of the new pencil case. No, it can't be said that it was his idea. In fact, he and Liang Qinxuan made some ideas and then asked Shi Zhen to help improve it.

When Liang Qinxuan was in junior high school, he learned a lot of calligraphy and painting, but he was only half-skilled at it, and his painting was not as good as his brother's.

After his brother drew the style of the pencil case, he had already purchased the fabric and was now waiting to make it.

When Guan Baiyu arrived at the small workshop, there happened to be only a few people inside - the boss lady had not received many jobs recently.

Because of this, the landlady was particularly enthusiastic when meeting Guan Baiyu.

Guan Baiyu talked about the new order, thought about it, and started making pencil cases himself.

The lady boss looks very reliable, but if they don't watch, the quality of the final product will definitely not be as good as the product they watch.

So during the winter vacation, Guan Baiyu watched here every day. After watching too much, he even tried it out, and then learned to step on the sewing machine.

This is not difficult. What is difficult is to do the work quickly and well.

Guan Baiyu was sitting in front of the sewing machine, making a pencil case, when he suddenly heard a surprised voice: "Guan Baiyu?"

Guan Baiyu turned his head to look at the other person, but didn't recognize him: "Who are you?"

"I'm in Class 1, Grade 5." The person who called Guan Baiyu's name was a girl about the same age as Guan Baiyu, smiling shyly.

"Hello." Guan Baiyu greeted her.

This girl comes here to distribute things. When they get married, have children, or even reach the age of thirty, they have to give something to their neighbors or relatives, usually eggs, cakes, etc.

The girl put down her things and left. Guan Baiyu didn't pay attention and used the sewing machine to sew two other styles of pencil cases.

"I'll process this pencil case for you here at 2 cents each. This pencil case costs 40 cents, and this one..." The boss lady said the processing fee one by one.

After the workers are familiar with the craftsmanship, they can still make pencil cases very quickly, and when she calculates the processing fee, she depends on how long it takes to make a pencil case.

Generally speaking, after she makes some money herself, she has to ensure that the workers can earn two yuan an hour, so that the workers have the motivation to do it.

Guan Baiyu negotiated the price with the proprietress, and after confirming it, he placed the order.

There are four styles of pencil cases this time. After he started making four, the landlady also started making four.