Chapter 50

Shi Zhen discussed with Shi Ting and Guan Baiyu and asked Guan Baiyu to teach Shi Ting from tomorrow.

Guan Baiyu was allowed to arrange the courses, and the goal was to improve Shi Ting's basics.

As for himself, in addition to selling rice balls, he had to take care of Shi Ting's study here. As for how to do it... Isn't there a teacher Fei next door?

Before Shi Zhen was reborn, the education sector had become more and more strictly controlled. Most schools had to meet the conditions such as household registration and property certificates, and transfers could only be handled at the Municipal Education Bureau.

But at this time, studying was relatively easy to handle, and transfers could be handled by the principal.

Students from the countryside who wanted to study in the town could discuss with the principal of the town school and pay some sponsorship fees.

Of course, since most parents at this time did not push their children hard, and the sponsorship fee was not a small amount, everyone generally let their children study in the corresponding school close to home, and would not work hard for a good school.

Shi Zhen had been setting up a stall in the town for several months and knew several teachers from the town's junior high school, but his friendship was limited to stall owners and customers. If he asked them for help, he would definitely have to give them a bribe, and they might not take him seriously as a stall owner.

It would not be so troublesome to find Teacher Fei.

Normally, Teacher Fei would take the initiative to help him whenever he encountered any problems, and the two sides had already established a friendship.

If Shi Ting wanted to study here, he didn't have to ask Teacher Fei specifically. As long as he mentioned Shi Ting's study in front of Teacher Fei, Teacher Fei would tell him what to do.

Shi Zhen was right. He just said a few words to Teacher Fei, and Teacher Fei said that it would not be difficult to transfer to another school, and that he knew the principal of the town's junior high school.

According to Teacher Fei, it would be completely fine for Shi Ting to study in the town's junior high school, but she would have to pay some sponsorship fees.

Although Teacher Fei was not young, he did things without delay. That afternoon, he took Shi Zhen directly to the principal of the town's junior high school.

The principal of the junior high school in the town lived not far away. He was a classmate of Teacher Fei's son, so he respected Teacher Fei very much.

Of course, Shi Zhen felt that the principal had such a good attitude because Teacher Fei's children were now working in the education system.

In addition, Teacher Fei had been a teacher for a long time. Many teachers and even staff of the Education Bureau in Changxi City had to call Teacher Fei "Teacher"... Even though Teacher Fei had retired, the principal gave him face.

Shi Ting's study in the junior high school in the town was quickly negotiated. She just had to go to the school to handle the procedures before school started.

Even the sponsorship fee... Others' sponsorship fees were 3,000, but the principal only asked Shi Zhen for 2,000.

After leaving the principal's house, Teacher Fei asked: "Shi Zhen, do you have enough money? If not, I can lend you some."

Teacher Fei knew the situation of the Shi family very well.

Such a big family came here, and they needed money for food, clothing, housing and transportation, and they all relied on Shi Zhen to set up a stall to support them... I'm afraid it would be a bit difficult.