Chapter 175

Nowadays, the main sources for everyone to obtain all kinds of information are newspapers and television.

Whether it is newspapers or television, they will be very objective when describing news events.

And many times, once you are objective, it is not so easy to arouse readers' emotions.

But this post is different. This post was written by Guan Baiyu specially. Although the language is straightforward, the writing is miserable.

In particular, it contains color photos, which makes the impact even greater.

"After Hong Zhiqi was injured, he did not receive any compensation and his life was difficult. Fortunately, the owner of the waste collection station took him in and let him work at the waste collection station to help sort out the waste. He was given one hundred yuan a month..."

"Hong Zhiqi said: 'What else can I do? I want to live.'"

"I bought a box of instant noodles for him. He said that the instant noodles were too expensive and he couldn't eat enough. He asked me if he could sell the instant noodles and buy rice to eat..."

"His legs are gone, but they always hurt. He doesn't know what the phantom limb pain is. He only said that it affects his sleep and work, and he is afraid that he will not be able to complete his work."

"He said what he fears most now is not pain, but hunger."

At Baishi Internet Cafe, someone suddenly shed tears while looking at the computer.

Most people who can afford to play with computers have a good life and have money.

Seeing someone so miserable... The person who went to the forum to read the post immediately burst into tears.

At the same time, Mu Tian, ​​who took the time to turn on his computer, also saw this post.

The first time she saw the photo, her heart almost stopped.

When I saw the subsequent description... I burst into tears.

Guan Baiyu told her some past experiences before, and she felt very sad at that time. When she saw this post...if her child really dropped out of school, would he live like this?

This post quickly attracted many people, scolding Shao Baitong and wanting to help Hong Zhiqi.

People at this time were very naive, and no one thought for a second that this might be a lie.

Of course, this is indeed not false.

Guan Baiyu later posted the case of Hong Zhiqi, as well as some news reports from J City after the accident at the Shao Baitong construction site.

The news that someone died at the Shao Baitong construction site and that someone jumped off the building later was reported in J City, but most people at that time just ignored it.

Now that this news has been released together with Hong Zhiqi's incident, it gives people a different feeling.

When Guan Baiyu sent out this news, he also described the incident at that time and said: "I heard that this foreman is still doing well and has not been punished at all. I am really angry!"

Guan Baiyu followed up on this post and would also reply to the people who posted it. He perfectly played the role of a passerby who was angry and posted the matter online for everyone to see.

“After getting to know Hong Zhiqi, I realized how hard it is for those migrant workers, and they don’t get any protection!”

“When will we be able to stop having these black-hearted contractors?”