Chapter 97

Shi Zhen basically knew everyone in the village.

Right now, some of the people he was familiar with were still very young, and some who he thought were old now looked strong.

Shi Zhen didn't talk much.

As he gets older, he no longer enjoys the feeling of being surrounded by stars as he did when he was young.

After greeting each other, sharing cigarettes, and taking out some of the candies he brought back to entertain these people, Shi Zhen sat down next to them. When someone asked him a question, he answered.

When he came back this time, he planned to find some people to work with him. He had already thought about the specific people he would find.

It was not easy for him to talk to others in this situation, so he planned to talk to them alone in two days.

In the end, most of the guests were greeted by Shi Dalin and Zhao Meiyun.

Shi Dalin took over the room where their family cooked and ate, chatting with a group of people, while Zhao Meiyun took the women and children to the room next to them where they slept at night, and talked to people about what was going on outside.

Shi Zhen was in a good mood when he saw Shi Dalin showing his dentures and looking beaming with joy.

In this life, his father is much more cheerful than in the previous life.

Also, although he returned home in fine clothes in his last life, it was already two years later. Many things happened to their family at that time. His father looked older and duller, and he still knew nothing about the outside world...

At that time, everyone's focus was on him. When they saw his father, most people would say that his father had raised a good son.

He remembered that at that time, his father was in the corner, grinning toothlessly and nodding occasionally.

Later, his father followed him out, and it was a few years later. Because Zhao Meiyun broke her leg and needed someone to take care of her, his father did not go out to find a job and stayed at home every day.

Being bedridden for a long time can make a person emotionally unstable. Zhao Meiyun is like this. She always cries and says that she is a drag on others.

His father stayed with Zhao Meiyun every day, and it was difficult to be happy.

It's different now. In the past six months, his dad earned more than a thousand a month, bought a color TV on his own, and bought a lot of things. He had a lot of things to tell people.

He can also show off his son.

Many men in the village have the habit of smoking, but they are not smoking cigarettes, but homemade dry tobacco.

Sometimes they have nothing to do, and sometimes they are too tired and need to refresh themselves, so they smoke, and as they continue to smoke, they become addicted.

The room was soon filled with smoke. Although Shi Zhen had been a heavy smoker in his previous life, he couldn't stand the smell now. He immediately said to Shi Dalin: "Dad, I'll take Xiao Yu to the village for a walk."

"Okay, you bring a flashlight." Shi Dalin took out a brand new flashlight and gave it to Shi Zhen.

He also bought this. In the 1980s, flashlights were considered electrical appliances in their village. Anyone who had a flashlight was envied.

After Shi Dalin got rich, he couldn't help but buy one, although they didn't have much use for it in Anshan Town at the time.

Shi Zhen took a flashlight and took Guan Baiyu out, when he heard the voices of women coming from the next room.