Chapter 62

Shi Zhen woke up suddenly the next morning.

He dreamed about the scene on the day Guan Baiyu died again.

There are some things that he doesn't want to think about, but he always thinks of them.

Lying on the bed, taking a few deep breaths, Shi Zhen pressed the light switch on the bedside, turned on the light, and looked at the alarm clock next to him.

Four o'clock in the morning.

It was already eleven o'clock when he went to bed last night, and he couldn't fall asleep at first. Not long after he fell asleep, he woke up again.

Shi Xinghuo was still sleeping soundly, snoring loudly.

Shi Zhen quietly got up from the bed, opened the door to the inner room, and felt better when he saw Guan Baiyu lying on the bed.

But...this man died once.

Shi Zhen did not go back to lie down on the bed, but went out and sat on the stone in front of Guan Baiyu's house.

It was still dark, but occasionally people would pass by on the road in front of their house.

Most of them are people who get up early to sell vegetables in the town, carrying or carrying home-grown vegetables.

The birds in the trees were chirping, and a grasshopper occasionally jumped out of the grass.

Shi Zhen sat for a long time. When the sun rose from the horizon, the door creaked open, and Shi Xinghuo came out of the house.

Shi Xinghuo usually goes to bed very early. When Shi Zhen came back last night, he was already asleep. Shi Zhen and Guan Baiyu were washing at the door, so they didn't disturb him at all.

He went to bed early and naturally got up early. When he saw Shi Zhen, Shi Xinghuo said: "A Zhen, you got up so early today!"

"Yeah." Shi Zhen stood up, went to get a toothbrush and toothpaste, and a bowl, ready to brush his teeth.

Shi Zhen did not plan to live in Guan Baiyu's house forever. He would buy a house sooner or later, so he did not make any major renovations to the house.

But in order to facilitate business, he connected a faucet to the door of his house and built a small shed at the door.

Nowadays, they usually wash up here.

Shi Zhen took the water in a bowl, squeezed out the toothpaste, and said to Shi Xinghuo: "Brother, brush your teeth."

Shi Xinghuo muttered, not happy, but still followed Shi Zhen and brushed his teeth with a toothbrush.

They were in the mountains before, and no one brushed their teeth at all.

These hygiene habits were developed under the supervision of Guan Baiyu in Shi Zhen's previous life, and in this life, it was him who supervised Guan Baiyu and Shi Xinghuo and asked them to brush their teeth carefully.

Before he came, Guan Baiyu didn't even brush his teeth... Shi Zhen thought, Guan Baiyu probably didn't know how to brush his teeth until he went to high school and lived in a dormitory in his previous life.

Guan Baiyu loves to be clean. He didn't brush his teeth before because he didn't have the conditions. But since Shi Zhen bought the toothpaste and toothbrush, Guan Baiyu brushed his teeth every day. However, Shi Xinghuo didn't like brushing his teeth. If Shi Zhen didn't say anything, he would avoid brushing.

After Shi Zhen finished brushing his teeth, he washed the bowl he used to brush his teeth and planned to put it back in the cupboard.

Just then, he heard a loud voice: "Master!"