Chapter 19

Qian Qiqi didn't have much education, but he was a good person. When he was young, he was brave and aggressive and liked to fight, but after he got married and had a son, he devoted himself to his son. During the years he followed Shi Zhen, although he would use his position to help relatives, he didn't do it too much, and Shi Zhen could accept it.

Not to mention that Qian Qiqi is not as greasy as he was later.

Shi Zhen has lived for a long time and knows Qian Qiqi well enough. He pretended to be casual and said that he had practiced kung fu in the mountains since he was a child and defeated many people, which made Qian Qiqi admire him.

Then Shi Zhen praised Qian Qiqi a few more times: "You are two years younger than me and you haven't grown up yet. You will suffer if you fight me. If you practice seriously for a few more years, I may not be able to beat you."

"I want to practice, but I don't know how to practice... Can you teach me? I will worship you as my teacher!" Qian Qiqi also wanted to fight all the nearby villages and be invincible.

"I can, but I don't have much time."

"It's okay, I have a lot of time! I'll be there whenever you're free!" Qian Qilai said.

He didn't continue his studies after graduating from junior high school. As for work, he couldn't find a suitable job for a while. Now he just stays at home every day doing farm work or watching TV with others. He's bored.

If I could become a martial arts master... that would be really cool!

Shi Zhen was not vague. He immediately taught Qian Qilai several classic exercises and told him some fitness knowledge from later generations: "In ancient times, there was a saying that those who practiced literature were poor and those who practiced martial arts were rich, because you have to eat better to practice martial arts. Eating better does not mean eating fat, but eating protein, that is, lean pork, chicken, duck, eggs, etc. Only by eating enough protein can you grow muscles. Try to eat more eggs every day in the future. If there are no eggs at home, find a way to go out and make money and buy them to eat."

Qian Qilai suddenly realized.

Shi Zhen was thinking, if Qian Qilai followed the movements he taught, practiced crunches and push-ups, and ate enough protein... He couldn't guarantee how good Qian Qilai was at fighting, but he would definitely develop biceps, chest muscles, and abdominal muscles.

"My parents probably let me eat so well... I don't have any way to make money now..." Qian Qilai was a little annoyed. His family was quite ordinary, and his income came from raising pigs and silkworms. Although he raised chickens at home and didn't lack eggs, he had several brothers and sisters, as well as parents, grandparents... It was impossible for him to eat a plate of fried eggs alone.

But the man in front of him said that if he didn't eat meat, eating five or six eggs a day was not too much, which...

"You go to the town more often, maybe you can find a job." Shi Zhen said a few words to him, and told him the address of Guan Baiyu's house, asking him to come to him when he was free.

After finishing all this, Shi Zhen went back and continued to work.

That night, Qian Qiqi came to see him.

When Qian Qiqi came over, Shi Zhen was stewing pig heads to be sold tomorrow. As soon as Qian Qiqi came in, he was moved by the rich aroma and couldn't help swallowing his saliva: "Master, what are you stewing?"

"Pig heads." Shi Zhen said.

"Pig heads... I like to eat pig heads the most. Every year during the Chinese New Year, I eat salted pig heads. I can finish a large bowl of rice with a small piece of meat." Qian Qiqi looked nostalgic.