Chapter 151

It's very cold in winter, so the New Year's Day party starts quite early.

It was only after five o'clock, but people had already started to perform on stage. The sound of the magnificent chorus came from far away. By the time they reached it, they could not even hear the lyrics clearly.

They don't have time to listen to music either.

Mu Tian finally stopped crying and started talking to Guan Baiyu, repeatedly saying that she missed him very much.

Guan Baiyu listened very carefully and gave her his hand to hold tightly.

—It took a long time before the three of them calmed down.

Jiang Xingsheng finally said: "Xiaoyu, we hope you can come back. What do you think?"

If the people who adopted Guan Baiyu treat Guan Baiyu badly, they will definitely try their best to get Guan Baiyu back.

But now... Guan Baiyu was raised well, and Shi Zhen even took the initiative to help Guan Baiyu find relatives, which made them unable to force Guan Baiyu to return to them.

"I'm an adult and independent," Guan Baiyu said, "Can you take your time?"

Guan Baiyu doesn't mind changing his surname or name, but if he wants to go back to Jiang Xingsheng and Mu Tian, ​​for example, live together... it's definitely not possible now.

And there was the matter between him and his brother... He wanted to tell them clearly as soon as possible.

If they can't accept it, it would be better to break it off when the relationship is not that deep...

"Okay, okay, let's take our time," Mu Tian said quickly, "I will prepare a room for you at home. When you are free, can you come and stay for a few days?"

Mu Tian's face was full of expectations, Guan Baiyu said: "Okay."

Mu Tian cried again.

Jiang Xingsheng and Guan Baiyu also had red eyes.

Everything they can say has actually been said. Guan Baiyu said: "I still have some things to do at the New Year's Day party..."

"Go and do your work first." Jiang Xingsheng said.

Guan Baiyu then left.

When Guan Baiyu left, he felt very complicated.

When he got outside... he did not go to his classmates immediately, but called Shi Zhen: "Brother... they are really my parents."

Guan Baiyu realized that there was something wrong with his voice. He wiped his face and found that there were already tears on his face.

"Xiaoyu, this is a good thing. You will be more responsible for your parents in the future..." Shi Zhen comforted him carefully.

Guan Baiyu slowly calmed down as he listened to Shi Zhen's voice.

He suddenly said: "Brother, I feel like I can't help them."

"What?" Shi Zhen was stunned.

Guan Baiyu said: "They said straight away that it would be great if they could find me earlier... But I think that's not good. If that happens, I won't be able to know you."

Shi Zhen clenched the phone and was speechless.

Guan Baiyu said again: "Brother, I still have something to do, so I'll go and do it first.

Guan Baiyu hung up the phone, went to the toilet and washed his face with cold water. His condition was much better.

He cried bitterly when he suddenly got another memory.