Chapter 129

People in Guanjia Village thought that the Shi family was crazy for spending so much money to build a house that faced east-west instead of north-south.

What would you do with a house like this?

"Buying the foundation and building the house will cost almost 200,000 yuan. This is too expensive."

"To build a house in the countryside, twenty to thirty thousand is enough."

"You just throw so much money in there?"

Twenty years later, the reason why house prices in Anshan Town are so high is actually because people from nearby rural areas buy them.

After all, only by buying a house in the town can the child attend kindergarten, primary school, junior high school in the town.

At that time, everyone worked hard to send their children to schools in the town, and young men went on blind dates. The first thing people asked was whether there was a house in the town.

Of course, the best ones are the people who own houses in Changxi City... The schools in Changxi City are better than the schools in the town.

Of the 400 students in a rural junior high school who take the high school entrance examination, it is already very good if 100 of them can pass the general high school entrance examination. If they want to enter the city's No. 1 middle school, they basically have to rely on recommendations.

Where is the best junior high school in Changxi City? A class can have more than a dozen students admitted to Shanghai No. 1 Middle School.

As for the junior high school in Anshan Town, there are always 20 or 30 students in a grade who are admitted to the No. 1 middle school, and more than half of the students are admitted to the general high school.

Of course, most rural people in the 1990s didn't think much about it. They just thought that houses in towns were too expensive.

"We also want to build a house in the countryside, but we can't get the foundation." Shi Xing said.

The land in rural areas belongs to the village collective, and only villagers can build houses in the village.

"Well, then you will have to spend a lot of money." Hearing what Shi Xingchao said, the villagers sighed and showed sympathetic expressions.

As for privately...of course they are envious.

The Shi family is so rich!

In fact, most people are just envious of the fact that a young lady like her often makes slanderous remarks in the village, and even tells people that the Shi family is bragging and pretending to be fat, but in fact they have no money at all.

Of course, except for a very few people, no one believed her.

In addition to the people in Guanjia Village, those in the town who knew Zhao Meiyun and Shi Dalin were also shocked.

Zhao Meiyun and Shi Dalin were outsiders who came from the mountains. They didn't know the words, so they looked down upon them somewhat.

Before, when Shi Zhen bought a car, they praised him and envied him. But after all, there are some people who think that it was Shi Dalin, Zhao Meiyun and Zhao Qiujuan who gave all their money to Shi Zhen, so that Shi Zhen could afford the car. .

Their family was so hard-working that they used all the money to buy a car for their son... Some people think that Shi Zhen is a prodigal.

There are always many people who don't want to believe that others are really rich.